Steven Tyler

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I own the DVD's.

That reminds me, I need to find the sheet to apply for a maintenance loan, because my money's going fast...! When I get the loan, I'll then buy them for myself.

I've already downloaded all the episodes, they're great quality... Probably DVD quality. It's about 4GB all together.

How do the DVD's work? As in, what volumes have which episodes?

Nayuki and Makoto, please...

If I were to buy the 6 volumes, I'd end up spending over £120 (something like $240) ...

I'll stick to the ones I've downloaded for now, lol.

Wow what?

They design these characters to be attractive. Simply saying they aren't real doesn't make people want them less. Same with Vampires. And occasionally Unicorns.

It would be pretty creepy for someone to have a body sized pillow with a real woman on it too >_>

It would be pretty creepy for someone to have a body sized pillow with a real woman on it too >_>

I'd be even more worried about the person if they had a picture of a real woman on their bed, instead of an anime girl.

I'd be even more worried about the person if they had a picture of a real woman on their bed, instead of an anime girl.

that shouts OBSESSIVE STALKER

So it's funny now to laugh at other people's hobbies and attractions?

True. I don't find it funny to laugh at those who hobbies includes buying anime pillows and sheet covers of half naked women.

I find it . . .to quote Laughing Octopus from Metal Gear Solid 4:

It's all so fucking hysterical
Edited by Steve_Wilkos

True. I don't find it funny to laugh at those who hobbies includes buying anime pillows and sheet covers of half naked women.

I find it . . .to quote Laughing Octopus from Metal Gear Solid 4:

And that makes you so much better of a person to laugh at what other people do or collect?

[steve Wilkos]

So what you want me to do? You want me to rub their bellies, have tea and cake and talk about their fantasies about raping lolicon anime girls? Should I wash their feet while they give me their side of the story on how about the otakus wer being hit on by young girls? Do you want me to understand these otakus and love them?

Bitch, GET THE FUCK OFF MY STAGE!!! [/steve Wilkos]

And that makes you so much better of a person to laugh at what other people do or collect?

Yes, yes it does. I mean, it's okay for somebody to like and enjoy anime and manga, but to be obsessive to the point where they're collecting bed sheet of anime girls and mouse pads of sexual matter, then no, it's not okay.

Okay, I will start to feel sorry for the these guys as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

[steve Wilkos]

So what you want me to do? You want me to rub their bellies, have tea and cake and talk about their fantasies about raping lolicon anime girls? Should I wash their feet while they give me their side of the story on how about the otakus wer being hit on by young girls? Do you want me to understand these otakus and love them?

Bitch, GET THE FUCK OFF MY STAGE!!! [/steve Wilkos]

Yes, yes it does. I mean, it's okay for somebody to like and enjoy anime and manga, but to be obsessive to the point where they're collecting bed sheet of anime girls and mouse pads of sexual matter, then no, it's not okay.

Okay, I will start to feel sorry for the these guys as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Miyazaki

So buying such things automatically makes you a pervert and obsessed. It just so happens I have a pillow like that, and as amazing as it sounds it's not for a sexual nature. It's just because I happen to find the character cute.

Sorry, but you're wrong.

You're not cool or better for making fun of people for what they like to do as not everyone does these things for the reason you think they do.

Last I checked, it wasn't cool to make fun of people in general, but I guess that a little something called decency stopped existing.

Alright, so if I find a hobby of yours as weird or strange that means it's okay to make fun of it and put you down for it?

No.

I'm sorry, but you're just being ignorant now.

Secondly, don't put something in quotes I did not say.

Edited by Cynthia

Secondly, don't put something in quotes I did not say.

But it's so fun to do this!

Just as fun as the Otaku Killer killing a girl, mutilating her, making her body decomposed and having sex with it! Fun times, miss!

But . . . I should understand and feel sorry for people like the Otaku Killer and feel sorry for those who obsessive behavior leads to something they'll regret later!

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

But it's so fun to do this!

Just as fun as the Otaku Killer killing a girl, mutilating her, making her body decomposed and having sex with it! Fun times, miss!

So you're going to categorize everyone based on 1 person's actions?

Regret?

Does buying a pillow with an anime girl on it make me feel the need to have sex with anime girls? No.

Does buying a pillow with an anime girl on it make me feel the need to kill people? No.

Does buying a pillow with an anime girl on it make me do poorly in school? No.

Does buying a pillow with an anime girl on it make me want to do drugs? No.

You're comparing people who ALREADY HAD mental instability to everyone. Not everyone who buys one of these pillows is thinking what you are, and you're being ignorant for thinking so.

Edited by Cynthia

Yes because it's fuckin' fun!

All blacks are thieves, including myself!

All Christians, including myself believes that homosexuals are nasty fucks that God doesn't care for!

Everyone in Florida and Georgia are rednecks!

Video game composers aren't real musicians!

Detroit and everyone from the city are ghetto!

All mainstream rap is nothing but talking about hos, guns, drugs, and getting money!

All atheists are up-tight pricks who think they're better then any religious groups!

Fool, you honestly think I'm categorize everyone because of the actions of one fool?

Perhaps . . .

Of course, that doesn't make me a great person. I'm trying to say don't be too damn obsessive that it'll take control of your whole life.

Edited by Steve_Wilkos

Yes because it's fuckin' fun!

All blacks are thieves, including myself!

All Christians, including myself believes that homosexuals are nasty fucks that God doesn't care for!

Everyone in Florida and Georgia are rednecks!

Video game composers aren't real musicians!

Detroit and everyone from the city are ghetto!

All mainstream rap is nothing but talking about hos, guns, drugs, and getting money!

All atheists are up-tight pricks who think they're better then any religious groups!

Fool, you honestly think I'm categorize everyone because of the actions of one fool?

Perhaps . . .

Of course, that doesn't make me a great person. I'm trying to say don't be too damn obsessive that it'll take control of your whole life.

The second statement answers the question you asked.

As you're still claiming that doing actions such as buying a pillow controls one's life.

Sorry but when I bought my pillow I didn't allow it to control my life, in fact I rarely even think about it, and I still have interest in real people. I still have a healthy life, and in no way allow anime to control it.

I know the difference between reality, and fiction, and in no way do I base all my decisions in life off of anime.

Again you're talking about people who DID let it control their lives who had mental instability BEFORE they discovered anime. If you're going to pick on people for obvious mental issues they have, then you're really not much better.

You have no logic behind what you're saying, you're using a few incidents to say that everyone who buys these pillows are obsessed, which isn't the truth. You have yet to present anything that proves it is the truth.

Not to mention you're saying that I, personally are obsessed with anime and allow it to control my life with your generalizations, which isn't true.

Edited by Cynthia

I don't necesarily think these dudes who obsess over anime girls are mentally unstable. At the very least, they're lonely. Otakus need love too, that's why hookers exist.

Sailor_Moon_02.jpg

A hooker and a cosplay outfit, that's all you need, Otakus!