I am going to be so high on sugar for a while

Percivalé

Look at all of this candy...

Holy shit, look at the /pixie sticks/! They are everywhere, look at them!

Holy... pixie sticks, man

I love my mom

:( i only got a a bunch of skittles, start bursts and gum left over from the 0 trick or treaters that came to our house

my friends just wanted to swim, they didnt wanna get candy.....

Two trick-or-treaters came to our house last night, so we had a bunch ofMilky Ways and other assorted chocolates left over from that.

We just ran to Wal-Mart to get half-priced candy, my sister and I didn't trick-or-treat this year but as long as we gots candy I'll be satisfied for alls of November, man

Half-priiiiced, look at all this shit

I'd totally share if I could

Two trick-or-treaters came to our house last night, so we had a bunch ofMilky Ways and other assorted chocolates left over from that.

We just ran to Wal-Mart to get half-priced candy, my sister and I didn't trick-or-treat this year but as long as we gots candy I'll be satisfied for alls of November, man

Half-priiiiced, look at all this shit

I'd totally share if I could

at the wal mart that I work at, we ended up throwing away enough candy to kill 20 people, and that was with 12 pallets of candy still out there (we are a big store too)

Holy shit, look at the /pixie sticks/! They are everywhere, look at them!

=D we had a bag of pixie sticks and not all of them were taken. My brother and I had some candy and many of those and we were so hyper after that! =D You would almost think we were drunk XD