I Think I've Pissed Off People

Steven Tyler

I will never look at Britney the same way again XD

Or Edward.

Also, before anyone calls me a racist, American History X is an ANTI RACISM MOVIE!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_History_X

The film tells the story of two brothers, Derek Vinyard (Edward Norton) and Daniel "Danny" Vinyard (Edward Furlong) of Venice Beach, Los Angeles, California. Both are extremely bright and charismatic students, but Derek is drawn into the Neo-Nazi and racist underground after their father, a firefighter, is killed by an African-American drug dealer while trying to put out a fire in a South Central neighborhood. Derek murders two African-American gang members trying to steal his truck and is sent to prison. This story tells how Danny is influenced by his older brother's actions and thoughts and how Derek, now deeply enlightened by his experience in confinement, tries to prevent his brother from going down the same road he did.

Contents

[hide]

Meanwhile, Derek makes the acquaintance of a black inmate named Lamont while working in the prison laundry room. Although Derek initially scorns Lamont, he gradually warms up to him. Following the rape, he encounters his former teacher, Dr. Sweeney, and asks him for help after all the atrocities he has committed. Sweeney, currently the school principal, also tells him of his younger brother Danny's aspirations of becoming a Neo-Nazi just like Derek. As well as this, Sweeney confides in Derek that he was racially bitter as a youth just like him, but realised his racism was pointless. Derek distances himself from the Aryan Brotherhood, and Lamont emerges as his only true friend, going so far as to protect him from the black gangs.

Yeah, so before you mod me for having that avatar in the near future, please read the two quotes or watch the movie!

Edited by Snow_Storm