Best in the series, Day 2

Florete

The winner of day 1 was...

Radiant Dawn part 2 Prologue: On Drifting Clouds

Now begins day 2. There was only one nomination that had more than one person suggesting it, so here it is:

Manliest character

My vote goes to: Well, I don't know yet. I'll read some of your posts and then decide for myself on this one.

Winners:

Day 1 (Best Prologue/Chapter 1) - 1st: Radiant Dawn's "On Drifting Clouds", 2nd (tie): Radiant Dawn's "The Great Advance", and Thracia 776's "The Warrior of Fiana."

Nominations:

Best Plot Twist

Best Hair

Cutest Character

Best "scene"

Best Brigand

Best Boss

Wimpiest Character

Best Quote

Best Pre-promote

Whatever has the most nominations will be the next category. I will choose one if there is a tie. Feel free to suggest new categories for nomination.

Hector

Not only did he aid on Eliwood's quest by killing everyone who stood on his way, a few years later he could stand on his own against Bern's Dragon Knights and die with only a small wound on his head.

I nominate Best Hair.

Edited by Ike-Mike

Hector

Not only did he aid on Eliwood's quest by killing everyone who stood on his way, a few years later he could stand on his own against Bern's Dragon Knights and die with only a small wound on his head.

I nominate Best Hair.

I second that nomination! :)

Bastian or Nolan... Bastian or Nolan.... Well, Nolan reads, so I vote for Bastian's facial hair.

And you think Bastian doesn't? He's a noble for chrissakes XD

He's probably an avid Shakespeare afficionado.