Micaiah

No! We are NOT debating it! Eliwood blows Micaiah! >:o

Eliwood also look totally gay. He's just plain outclassed by everything. Even Serra is a better sword person than Eliwood.

It's too bad Serra doesn't use swords.

And that bolded part...If anything, shouldn't it be the other way around?

No! We are NOT debating it! Eliwood blows Micaiah! >:o

Eliwood also look totally gay. He's just plain outclassed by everything. Even Serra is a better sword person than Eliwood.

Bolded part: Bow chicka bow wow.

If you haven't played a game all the way through, you can have NO opinion on it's characters. <_<

while a Magic Tank has very high Res. Micaiah has niether.

Micaiah has low Resistance? She has 40, and it maxes out as quickly as it can. That means spirits are doing almost no damage to her, and her below average HP doesn't even matter. You don't need HP if you don't take damage.

Micaiah has low Resistance? She has 40, and it maxes out as quickly as it can. That means spirits are doing almost no damage to her, and her below average HP doesn't even matter. You don't need HP if you don't take damage.

IF you manage to raise her up to a level 20/20/10 Light Priestess, which is quite difficult as she's got lolspeed and she faces mainly Laguz which are omgh4x, she'll cap Res. If not, then no Res capping for her.

May I remind you that Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Endgame contain mostly Physical Attackers.

IF you manage to raise her up to a level 20/20/10 Light Priestess, which is quite difficult as she's got lolspeed and she faces mainly Laguz which are omgh4x, she'll cap Res. If not, then no Res capping for her.

May I remind you that Parts 1, 2, and 3 of the Endgame contain mostly Physical Attackers.

It's plenty easy. It's not likely that any of your DB units are one-rounding things in part 3, so she can grab kills. She can use Paragon. She can use staves. By the time you get to endgame, she's likely the only one that might need one of your 3 Paragons. Levelling her isn't a problem at all.

<Stupidly Oversized Response>

Saying something like that means you have no response. You lose. :D

It's plenty easy. It's not likely that any of your DB units are one-rounding things in part 3, so she can grab kills. She can use Paragon. She can use staves. By the time you get to endgame, she's likely the only one that might need one of your 3 Paragons. Levelling her isn't a problem at all.

Weren't you agreeing with me? >_>

Most of the Laguz she faces one-round her. Cat Laguz easily double her, and Tiger Laguz are extremely powerful. Staves don't exactly give the most experience.

Weren't you agreeing with me? >_>

Most of the Laguz she faces one-round her. Cat Laguz easily double her, and Tiger Laguz are extremely powerful. Staves don't exactly give the most experience.

Was I?

That's why you don't let them attack her, silly. :P Paragon + staves = easy levels.

</Another Stupidly Oversized Response>

More posts proving you were wrong.

Was I?

That's why you don't let them attack her, silly. :P Paragon + staves = easy levels.

It's not exactly a well of experience, but I see your point.

I'm pretty sure that Chapter was meant to be more of a Defense mission. I doubt you'd go out far to score a kill without getting swarmed.

Actually, that's pretty easy to do if you've been smart with training your team.

I hate how Fire Emblem players are completely ignorant of requests that their threads not be turned into tier debates.

I'm sorry that we're all a bunch of tier freaks. I counted and saw the word "tier" mentioned 9001 times in this thread and am truly sorry.

That actually gives you less experience points than killing a transformed one.

At her level, it's still a good amount and is worth it.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Such a lie the chances of that happening is rare for me

Play hard mode.

Micaiah gets doubled and killed in one hit by just about everything throughout the entire course of the game. Thani stops OHKing armors after part 1 (and often fails in 1-6 as well). Fortunately, she gets staves after part 1, so she doesn't fail.

Micaiah is alright. She's useful in part 1 to defeat armors and cavalry but other than that she's mediocre. She can't double and gets 1 or 2HKOed by everything. I use her as a healer in part 3 over Laura but that's about it. If she wasn't forced into endgame, I probably wouldn't play as her much (except in part 1 and in part 3 as a healer). She's a good healer with Physic staves but then again every magic user is.

Edited by KSFF2150