HOW CAN THIS BE?!

TLSothe

he did it on purpose to get famous so he won't be left out of anything, and so anyone won't care at all; you should know better than to do this, of course we like you; or at least most of us do. Look besides fox, almost any girl will be nice to you(princess and freohr).

And what's that supposed to mean?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That would be "smile and wave", not "smile and laugh"...

:huh:

I can't wave on the internet, you silly gangsta you.
Well well . . .this is something.

Who did you pissed off online, Matt?

...Too many people to count.
he did it on purpose to get famous so he won't be left out of anything, and so anyone won't care at all; you should know better than to do this, of course we like you; or at least most of us do. Look besides fox, almost any girl will be nice to you(princess and freohr).
:blink: Wtf?

Perhaps. The more people talk about it, the more glory he gets.

I meant the guy who made the anti Matt account.

You gotta have mental problems to make fun of yourself.

Uh-huh...

Maybe it was to get popular, maybe it's one of my arch-rivals, maybe it's my friend, maybe it's a random guy with nothing to do but hate me for no reason.

It's not me. Why would I do that? I highly doubt it's anyone from the administration.
Oh hush. You know I doubt that you would do it. I was just saying, it has a higher chance of being you or Hanz, than Wist. I doubt it's anyone who doesn't have a real bone to pick with me, though.