In a rut.

Mufasa

I'm pretty sure that I've made a topic like this before in my time here at the forest, but I feel like I'm in a rut. I don't have any drive to do anything.

I dunno why I made this topic, I doubt any of you can really help me, since every remedey you guys present would be nothing more than something along the lines of: "*Slaps.* GIIT OVRE EET!" and I'm a stubborn loser who would reply along the lines of "But I'm *Insert whinny, pathetic and half baked excuse here.*!"

So I'm bored with life. Nothing really interesting is happening, and it's just a whole bunch of work that seems to hold no sort of benefit for me in the slightest.

Discuss.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that way a lot. That's why I love taking naps.

I don't like naps. I feel like I wasted my time. But I'm not doing anything anyway. It seems my whole life is one big waste of time. I'm not trying to sound like a whinny pathetic sap, but that's just what it feels like.

OK?

You're welcome.

Play Mother 3.

Meh. I have an entirely new system. If a video game could help, it would have already.

In fact, the last video game I played through just made me go further into my rut.

Dude...you fucking set me up for this...and...I'm...not gonna do it.

1.) Get a job.

2.) Go out on the town a bit.

3.) Get a girlfriend.

1) Working on it. It's hard to get hired with the economy as shitty as it is.

2) Low on cash cause I don't have a job.

3) I'm a horrible person. I'm ugly on the outside, and worse on the inside.

I'm pretty sure that I've made a topic like this before in my time here at the forest, but I feel like I'm in a rut. I don't have any drive to do anything.

I dunno why I made this topic, I doubt any of you can really help me, since every remedey you guys present would be nothing more than something along the lines of: "*Slaps.* GIIT OVRE EET!" and I'm a stubborn loser who would reply along the lines of "But I'm *Insert whinny, pathetic and half baked excuse here.*!"

So I'm bored with life. Nothing really interesting is happening, and it's just a whole bunch of work that seems to hold no sort of benefit for me in the slightest.

Discuss.

I used to feel this way quite a few times before. My advice, find something you really enjoy doing and well...do it.

Make sure you get her consent, first.

1) Working on it. It's hard to get hired with the economy as shitty as it is.

2) Low on cash cause I don't have a job.

3) I'm a horrible person. I'm ugly on the outside, and worse on the inside.

1.) Nothing big, just like...working at a gas station, even.

2.) ...

3..) Ha-ha...that was almost funny. Get a damn girlfriend.

2.) ...

Careful what you wish for. My ex was really crazy when I dumped her.

Discuss.

it could be worse.

i gave up on life a long time ago.

I used to feel this way quite a few times before. My advice, find something you really enjoy doing and well...do it.

Make sure you get her consent, first.

Lol.

Still, I don't really have anything I enjoy doing anymore. Everything is just sorta "EH." or worse.

2.) ...

1) I know. Still it's hard.

3) Can't. For reasons already stated. (Plus I'm a chicken-shit and couldn't ask out a girl if you held a gun to my head.) Plus I haven't really met the right girl.

Lyle did something happen or are you just sad/bored?

No. Nothing really HAPPENED. But I have gotten more aware of how much of a loser I am, and how screwed I am for my future.