I'm only on chapter 7.......

Oguma

On chapter 9, visit the top left village, it will give you a better Gonzales (easily the best choice for Berserker in the game) and easier joining situations for Klein and Tate. Also Echidna is tons better than Bartre. Also, try not to overuse Nomads and try to level up your Pegasus Knights. Ilia is a much less stressful route than Sacae. While Shin is amazing, overusing him can hurt a good bit. Also, Hard Mode Percival is amazing. Wendy and Sophia, not in the slightest, don't let the "OH, they must have great growths" hunch fool you. Wendy particularly will disappoint you in that regard.

No, REALLY? /sarcasm. *Is being a dick*

No no no, Wendy is bad but Sophia...she not that bad if you dont care about rank run and abuse arena.

Use Dieck, he can save you from a lot of trouble till the end. Use Thany and Tate, they are good no matter how innocent they look. Miledy is good but if you use Pegasus girls a lot, you dont need her.

Never use anyone look older than 30, they bad!!!!! Really bad!!!!!

Use a lot of magic user cause they sure rock in this game.

Note: None of your units have any resistance. Except maybe Pegasus Knights.

Res is lower in general, but you exaggerate..

Warriors, berserkers, generals, snipers, nomads, and falcoknights have less res than they do in FE7.

The rest have about the same (sages, heroes, bishops, paladins, swordmasters, druids, thieves).

No no no, Wendy is bad but Sophia...she not that bad if you dont care about rank run and abuse arena.

Use Dieck, he can save you from a lot of trouble till the end. Use Thany and Tate, they are good no matter how innocent they look. Miledy is good but if you use Pegasus girls a lot, you dont need her.

Sophia has CON issues that make her less usable than Ray.

Reikken, I think he was talking about PC units, while it seems you're talking about enemies?

I was indeed referring to Player-Controlled Units.

Seriously, only the classes that are meant to (Magic users, Pegasus knights etc.) have more than 2 resistance on average by level 8-9 ish.

And before I'm asked. Yes, I'm talking about normal mode. No, I haven't got very far into the game...

Sofiya's so underleveled, it's not even funny. It's too dangerous to Arena Abuse her.

The Pegasus Knights are horrible. FAAAAAAAIL durability. Use Miledy and/or Zeis if you want a flying unit.

Cecilia looks under 30. She's terrible.

Beg to differ.

Lugh: H4x.

Ellen: Meh spd, h4x res.

Clarine: H4x dodge.

Saul: loluck.

Lilina: H4x magic, fail everything else.

Ray: Meh speed.

Sofiya: lolunderleveled

Cecilia: Terrible prepromote.

Hugh: Need to be 10,000 gold to be useful.

Niime: Fail.

Yodel: Fail.

I don't see many units that rock.

The Pegasus Knights are horrible. FAAAAAAAIL durability. Use Miledy and/or Zeis if you want a flying unit.

On the contrary, Tate is a pretty good character, and even Thany is decent. Getting you to Ilia also boosts their usefulness.

On the contrary, Tate is a pretty good character, and even Thany is decent. Getting you to Ilia also boosts their usefulness.

You have to admit that the Wyvern Knights are infinitly better, though.

Does Miledy get HM bonuses? You can't really fight her as a enemy, though she starts as one, technically.