I'm only on chapter 7.......

Oguma

Damn. Those're some pretty nice gains. ._. Factoring that in, the Wyvern Knights seem even better.

Tate gets a hard mode bonus as well as coming earlier. I'd say Miledy is the best flier in the game, but that doesn't make the peggies at all bad. For me it's Miledy>Tate>Thany>Zeiss>Juno.

Tate gets a hard mode bonus as well as coming earlier. I'd say Miledy is the best flier in the game, but that doesn't make the peggies at all bad. For me it's Miledy>Tate>Thany>Zeiss>Juno.

I, personally, consider it to be Miledy > Tate > Zeiss > Thany > Juno.

Damn. Those're some pretty nice gains. ._. Factoring that in, the Wyvern Knights seem even better.

They are... Pegasus knights may have great avoid but I find that if you're a flying unit, you're better off with just decent avoid and good defense like Miledy instead of just above average avoid and crap defense like Thany due to flying units being unable to gain any terrain bonuses besides healing.

I, personally, consider it to be Miledy > Tate > Zeiss > Thany > Juno.

Meh, opinions. Thany is available almost from the start while Zeiss comes about halfway. That's why I say she's better.

They are... Pegasus knights may have great avoid but I find that if you're a flying unit, you're better off with just decent avoid and good defense like Miledy instead of just above average avoid and crap defense like Thany due to flying units being unable to gain any terrain bonuses besides healing.

Wyverns don't get terrain bonuses either.

Wyverns don't get terrain bonuses either.

I'm well aware of that. Thany's poor defense means she needs high avoid to be durable but she's not getting any terrain bonuses to help her with that. Miledy isn't either and her avoid isn't as good as Thany's but at least she has good enough HP and Defense to make up for it.

It's kinda like in FEDS where the avoid formula is so low that you can't expect your units to dodge so DEF becomes a more important stat cause of it while characters like Priscilla and Clarine are no longer great (and you'd have to be more careful with them in the Hard modes) since Luck and avoid are quite useless for you in that game

Edited by Boo

I'm well aware of that. Thany's poor defense means she needs high avoid to be durable but she's not getting any terrain bonuses to help her with that. Miledy isn't either and her avoid isn't as good as Thany's but at least she has good enough HP and Defense to make up for it.

Sorry, I read what you said wrong. I took it as peggies being worse because of no terrain bonuses. My bad. :(

Zeis come when your chars in strong and all the map that need a fliers is pass

Anyway, what hit a pegasus surely hit a Wyvern, what dont hit a pegasus have a very hight chance to hit a Wyvern. What kill a pegasus will kill a Wyvern for suré! So, if your pegasus is in danger, replace it with a Wyvern and that Wyvern still in danger.

Thany > Zeiss. Even if nothing else, Thany is useful for rescuing and visiting villages/shops. And using pegs lets you use the nomads without going to Sacae if that's something you want to avoid, as many do.

Zeiss is still useable, though he is a bit underlevled. He's not Nino, where it's near impossible to raise him, and he ends up rather good as well.

Zeiss is still useable, though he is a bit underlevled. He's not Nino, where it's near impossible to raise him, and he ends up rather good as well.

Nino isn't near impossible.

Ziess doesn't have much speed. That's the main issue.

Nino isn't near impossible.

Ziess doesn't have much speed. That's the main issue.

Well, if you go Ilia Route, it won't hurt him much. Steel Lance Pegasus Knights can be his main meal. He's definately not horrible, the only reason Thany is considered better is thanks to taking you to Ilia.