I don't care for supports...

Oguma

fuck I don't even know what supports do half the time, nor do I care or iwll I ever, it is just a waste of time. If you are able to beat the game on hard mode without supports you are awesome

fuck I don't even know what supports do half the time, nor do I care or iwll I ever, it is just a waste of time. If you are able to beat the game on hard mode without supports you are awesome

I did that alot :blink:

And I never knew what supports actually did. 0_O

Thank you.

Erm, you said you can't beat HHM. ._.

Erm, you said you can't beat HHM. ._.

no, I have only tried once and didn't finish it because I didn't finish normal mode first so I did that first next will be hard modes for all the games once I beat all the games on normal mode first. Plus I said if anyone, not me, but anyone can beat it with using supports they are awesome because from what I heard(faiya and masu) you need supports on hard mode.

Since I don't do ranks I don't care at all about sitting on chapter 2 for 60 turns and getting some supports. Usually by Chapter 15 on FE7 most of my characters have B-A supports with a character unless they're waiting for someone else XD. I like criticals, so I like supports. I also like the increased damage, hit, def and avoid I might get. I see no reason NOT to get them, other than laziness, incompetence, or just plain ignorance( by ignorance I mean not knowing.).

And anybody can get through HHM without supports(So long as they can get through HHM in the first place). It just means you're going to be more affected by RNG screwage you get, and any blessed characters will be performing as if they weren't blessed -__-...