Im sorry, everyone...

first let me say this: This is NOT a good-bye topic.

ok now to my topic:

i dont know if its me...or the forum...but my heart just isnt into SF anymore...you guys are not (ok it is a couple of you guys *counts 2 people*) the problem...its just...im just so bored...

...i dunno, really. im sure you can tell that im starting to break down. i know alot of you dont remember me being like this...I guess im just giving up on everything...nothing really matters. I do nothing right...ever since I was born...i have been fucking up....and im sure your all tired of hearing me whine...but theres nothing I can do. This is just...me. This is how I have always been...

Depressing.

you guys have been so kind to me....im not used to that. to be honost it used to bother me...like yor all plotting behind me...well...i guess i think some of you still are.

anyway....i just wanted to speak my feelings. If I keep them bottled up...bad things happen...like tonight when I...

im not gonna get into it...

theres something in my head telling me to leave...that I overdid my stay...that Its time for me to wander the net Alone and Unloved once more...and start fresh...

but I dont want to...

and yet I do...

i feel like I gotta move on from here...but I would miss you most of you guys...and yet (more contradictions, yay) its just as wat MaSu said...or hinted I would be easily forgotten...so why not leave?

alas...here I stand...wanting you to ask me to stay...

i cant make up my mind.......

anyway...as of now...the weddings off...both here and IRL....this just isnt my night...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

first let me say this: This is NOT a good-bye topic.

ok now to my topic:

i dont know if its me...or the forum...but my heart just isnt into SF anymore...you guys are not (ok it is a couple of you guys *counts 2 people*) the problem...its just...im just so bored...

...i dunno, really. im sure you can tell that im starting to break down. i know alot of you dont remember me being like this...I guess im just giving up on everything...nothing really matters. I do nothing right...ever since I was born...i have been fucking up....and im sure your all tired of hearing me whine...but theres nothing I can do. This is just...me. This is how I have always been...

Depressing.

you guys have been so kind to me....im not used to that. to be honost it used to bother me...like yor all plotting behind me...well...i guess i think some of you still are.

anyway....i just wanted to speak my feelings. If I keep them bottled up...bad things happen...like tonight when I...

im not gonna get into it...

theres something in my head telling me to leave...that I overdid my stay...that Its time for me to wander the net Alone and Unloved once more...and start fresh...

but I dont want to...

and yet I do...

i feel like I gotta move on from here...but I would miss you most of you guys...and yet (more contradictions, yay) its just as wat MaSu said...or hinted I would be easily forgotten...so why not leave?

alas...here I stand...wanting you to ask me to stay...

i cant make up my mind.......

anyway...as of now...the weddings off...both here and IRL....this just isnt my night...

Uh before everyone tears me limb from limb and wants me banned like in that god forsaken princess/cynthia topic, when the hell did I ever say to you "YOU WILL EASILY BE FORGOTTEN"?

Uh before everyone tears me limb from limb and wants me banned like in that god forsaken princess/cynthia topic, when the hell did I ever say to you "YOU WILL EASILY BE FORGOTTEN"?

i was gone for 3 weeks

you said you easily forgot i existed in that time

i was gone for 3 weeks

you said you easily forgot i existed in that time

Well dont make it sound like im directly attacking you. I forget a crapload of ppl here. Hell i forgot about branded for 4 days till he made a "im back" topic and he's one of my best friends IRL. I have a shitty memory.

You stay right there, Gatrie. And do not move until I tell ya. You wont leave, and you wont do anything stupid.

I know what it feels like to go through depression. I went through that, and got over it.

No, you will stay and have fun, make friends, have fun, make friends, uh...have fun, etc... XD

stop mentioning Candy PLEASE

By posting that in the first place you desired attention, and now that people want to know what the hell is wrong with ya, you want to stop them? Fine, dont be an attention grabbing guy. :lol:

i dont want attention to HER.

that was not my goal

You edited your words there. :lol:

Anyway, you posted you had a problem with two guys. Who and why?

Are you afraid of telling?

Imo if I have a problem with someone, I tell them right away, I dont hide my distaste towards him/her. So either you are just looking for attention, like many here do at times...Or you simply dont wanna say who the two guys are...

Edited by Extreme Void

You edited your words there. :lol:

Anyway, you posted you had a problem with two guys. Who and why?

Are you afraid of telling?

Imo if I have a problem with someone, I tell them right away, I dont hide my distaste towards him/her. So either you are just looking for attention, like many here do at times...Or you simply dont wanna say who the two guys are...

what are you fucking talking about? i didnt edit shit.

right now...its Yokaiknight and Shuuda on my "pisses me off" list.

and you dont need to be a fucking jerk

what are you fucking talking about? i didnt edit shit.

right now...its Yokaiknight and Shuuda on my "pisses me off" list.

and you dont need to be a fucking jerk

Oh but you did edit them. You posted: "Stop, please" And then you edited your post to "Stop mentioning candy, please"

Not that there is somn wrong with that, I dont mind. And I aint being a jerk, you are just trying to hog some attention if you ask me.

If you have problem with those two, I aint one to be on the end of your angryness. Geez.

*Goes to bed*

Good luck with your problems and all. Hope you sort them out, dude :P .

Oh but you did edit them. You posted: "Stop, please" And then you edited your post to "Stop mentioning candy, please"

Not that there is somn wrong with that, I dont mind. And I aint being a jerk, you are just trying to hog some attention if you ask me.

If you have problem with those two, I aint one to be on the end of your angryness. Geez.

*Goes to bed*

Good luck with your problems and all. Hope you sort them out, dude :P .

i do make gramatical errors...do i have to get your permission to wipe my ass again if i didnt get all the shit the first time?

this entire topic solved nothing...

this is what im talking about...maybe its just best i left...things might get happier here.

>_> we cant even fucking imagine what the hell you would do if you didint come here. just stay.

>_> we cant even fucking imagine what the hell you would do if you didint come here. just stay.

:o

true...

i would be dead....

but...do you want me to stay because im liked? or so I wont go and hurt myself...more

Edited by Gatrie Is Over 9000