I Want to Marry a Gardevoir

Or maybe I should get hot and steamy with a Tyranitar!:wub: 

I was randomly looking at Legends of Localization, and apparently, humans and Pokemon could once marry each other.

Also, a certain double battle from HG/SS was intended to be a dirty joke all along.

There was also a transgendered trainer once.

I couldn't find anything on this Japan-only Black/White double entendre on the Ferris Wheel rides in Nimbasa City that Bulbapedia says is a thing though.

What Pokemon would you want to get hitched to?

Oh my...

The exit is that way, dear. Perhaps you ought to use it.

If you ever to desire to be courted with a Gardevoir, the poor Pokémon must consent, no?

3 minutes ago, Clarine said:

If you ever to desire to be courted with a Gardevoir, the poor Pokémon must consent, no?

Gardevoir are probably pretty intelligent, so it likely would be able to.

You are not the person I would have thought would make a topic like this.
Uh...
I really don't know what to post, I just wanted to point that out.

3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

You are not the person I would have thought would make a topic like this.
Uh...
I really don't know what to post, I just wanted to point that out.

Am I not entitled to a cup of madness once in a while? I'm generally not spontaneous or crazy enough for FFtF, but I felt like mentioning this quite bizarre find. It was here or the Pokemon board, and given how odd it was, I chose here instead. That is all. My sanity and rationale are perfectly intact.

12 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

you know, it takes a really high IQ to understand why anybody would want to have sex with a pokemon

This, I agree on.  It needs to be high, since IQ is a 32-bit signed value.  The higher, the better~!

5 minutes ago, JimmyBeans said:

Liligant :^)))) don't judge me either!

Too late. :P:

4 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

you know, it takes a really high IQ to understand why anybody would want to have sex with a pokemon

Are you implying that people in the current Pokemon world are stupider than they used to be?

Note that the generation that told us this was the 4th Gen, the same that gave us Lopunny. 

Lopunny

Bounce Lopunny Bounce! But don't forget the Magic Coat! Be ready to Endure what's coming your way. And if you don't like it, you can give me a little Dizzy Punch, I don't mind getting confused by you.

23 minutes ago, Nym said:

Is this the moment I should hide?

Don't worry, you're safe. Things that are small and non-humanoid (and small things that are humanoid, but immature- like Smoochum and Magby), are not on my date list. In fact, if a Magby or Smoochum or something immature of mind is on your date list, something is wrong with you and to be on the safe side, you will be registered to the list of known Pokemon sex offenders and monitored from here on out.

By the way, anyone know where I can find a Tyranitar with Unnerve instead of Sand Stream? The idea of wearing protective clothing from the whirling sands kills the mood, and opting to go without said clothing is going to hurt so wrong. If I can't find one I like, I guess I'll have to truly embrace love and get used to the gradual HP depletion. Or do a little Rain Dance.

Better than wooing a Slugma or Muk at least. I know someone who dated a Victreebel once, they had to check into a Pokemon Center a few days later, and no, it wasn't Pokerus.

5 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Are you implying that people in the current Pokemon world are stupider than they used to be?

Note that the generation that told us this was the 4th Gen, the same that gave us Lopunny. 

Lopunny

Bounce Lopunny Bounce! But don't forget the Magic Coat! Be ready to Endure what's coming your way. And if you don't like it, you can give me a little Dizzy Punch, I don't mind getting confused by you.

Don't worry, you're safe. Things that are small and non-humanoid (and small things that are humanoid, but immature- like Smoochum and Magby), are not on my date list. In fact, if a Magby or Smoochum or something immature of mind is on your date list, something is wrong with you and to be on the safe side, you will be registered to the list of known Pokemon sex offenders and monitored from here on out.

By the way, anyone know where I can find a Tyranitar with Unnerve instead of Sand Stream? The idea of wearing protective clothing from the whirling sands kills the mood, and opting to go without said clothing is going to hurt so wrong. If I can't find one I like, I guess I'll have to truly embrace love and get used to the gradual HP depletion. Or do a little Rain Dance.

Better than wooing a Slugma or Muk at least. I know someone who dated a Victreebel once, they had to check into a Pokemon Center a few days later, and no, it wasn't Pokerus.

Your Lopunny was holding an egg.  I don't know how it got there.

7 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Lopunny

Oh gre--

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Your Lopunny was holding an egg.  I don't know how it got there.

Rezzy, take me to your home or somewhere safe.

XD

Just now, Nym said:

Oh gre--

Rezzy, take me to your home or somewhere safe.

XD

Hop in the PC.  He shouldn't be able to get you there.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Hop in the PC.  He shouldn't be able to get you there.

Hold on...

*Climb on you so I can find my pokéball*

Ah there you go.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Wait, can Eevee and Lopunny create an egg? :P:

We are both on the Field Group... so...

But wait, what do you mean create? We don't know where eggs come from, silly eclipse.

Edited by Nym