Obama is our new prez

Knife

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I feel? HOW DO I FEEL? HOW. DO I. FEEL?

I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gaaaaaay, and I pity any gi- boy, who isn't me, falalalalalalala.~

I feel charming, oh so charming, it's alarming how charming I feeeeel, and so pretty, that I can hardly believe I'm real, falalalalalala.~

Honestly, I'm happy. I'm looking forward to a kind of recovery from Bush's term. And I hope Obama doesn't get assassinated, that would be very sad for everyone, mostly for his family.

For what it's worth, your life's not gonna be any different. Things stay the same or change no matter who's president.

I thought people knew that charisma =/= actual political experience. What the sin is he going to do with all that chatter? Talk our enemies into submission? >_>

1225857328104.jpg

Jokes aside, I'm really indifferent about this.

That was amazing. *bows down*

Anyways, I trust Obama to lead the US out of war and help the economy recover. He has the leadership skills and wisdom to do all this, and I think he'll put it all to good use. Fwee.~

But I don't believe he will keep our government the same. That's something no one wants to change, results will be horrific. Plus, if he changes our system of government, I will hate him. ^_^

I highly doubt he will though.

That was amazing. *bows down*

Anyways, I trust Obama to lead the US out of war and help the economy recover. He has the leadership skills and wisdom to do all this, and I think he'll put it all to good use. Fwee.~

Right, just like FDR, he actually made things worse until the war kicked in, but apparently that doesn't matter, niether does the fact that under bush we had about 7 years of a good economy.

Right, just like FDR, he actually made things worse until the war kicked in, but apparently that doesn't matter, niether does the fact that under bush we had about 7 years of a good economy.

Sorry, say that again? The US economy was strong because of Clinton, and Bush managed to entirely destroy that.

I'm happy now! :D