Obama is our new prez

Knife

Well, I'm kinda bummed out. I was really hoping for McCain as most of you know, and as it seems, the entire country seems to be voting democrat, so with both houses, and the president being democratic all the republican views are gonna be thrown away. So, I think this is bad news. But it's not like I want the country to fail since Obama is president. I just think it's not going to get any better. And Obama isn't going to live up to the "Messaiah" that some people have been spewing.

Here's hoping for a better future, but if things head south, I'm going to be spewing "I told you so" s like nobody's business.

I'm going to withhold anything else I would have said and just echo this post.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My approach to presidents has been pretty immature for a while. It helps my ideological standpoint that Bush is pretty easy to make fun of, but the end result being a lot of smack talk is completely pointless. Instead of harping so hard on things I won't know the impact of for years, I'm going to give every president I can some benefit of the doubt while they're in office, obviously calling them out when I think they do something stupid, and not be a crappy sport about "my guy" ever winning.

the generals can't do shit about it, the only people who can actually do something about a bad president is the senate and the House; besides that the army has to listen to him no matter what
Only when he tells them where to go, which he only does after his cabinet tells him what to do. It's the generals who run the war.