I have a +Def -Spd Shanna, give me meme builds

Gebby

Just saying, there are better ways to insult a phone app game than making a troll post on some forum, so while I can still answer...

Don't run a weapon. Everyone knows that weapons get in the way, and Sheena only has to rely on her MASSIVE ARMOR.

For an assist, run HARSH COMMAND AND HAVE HER HARSHLY COMMAND ANYONE WHO HAS TO GET IN FRONT OF HER WALLING ARMOR.

For special, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT THE BEST SHEENA RUN SOLID-EARTH BALM BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY SPECIAL AS SOLID AS HER.

For A passive, ONLY EVER RUN LIFE AND DEATH, FOR SHEENA WILL BE THE JUDGE OF EXISTENCE.

For B passive, THE ONLY SKILL WORTHY OF A WALL IS A SKILL THAT SEEPS AT THE ENEMYS OWN LIFE, SO POISON STRIKE OR GO HOME.

For C passive, WHAT HITS YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN MAKES YOU STRONGER, AND YOU KNOW WHAT MAKES YOU STRONGER? EXPERIENCE, SO AXE EXPERIENCE IS THE BEST SKILL.

For Sacred Seal, HA! ONLY WEAK SCRUBS WHO THINK THEY CAN TRASH ON GOOD PHONE APP GAMES USE SACRED SEALS. REAL PLAYERS DUMP PROTEIN JUICE ONTO THEIR PHONES AND LET THE PROTEIN DO THE TALKING.

Edited by Xenomata

Ahem

Weapon: Iron lance

Assist: Shove

Special: Glimmer

A slot: Def 3

B slot: Knock Back

C slot: Breath of Life

Sacred Seal: Flexible

Also I am not sure if meme threads like this are legal/against the rules

9 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Also I am not sure if meme threads like this are legal/against the rules

I reported anyways, because even if you are memeing, you can't make an entire thread for one meme.

It would be the equivelant of making a whole new thread just to ask if Alfonse can use Brave Sword good or not.

16 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I reported anyways, because even if you are memeing, you can't make an entire thread for one meme.

It would be the equivelant of making a whole new thread just to ask if Alfonse can use Brave Sword good or not.

Well, you can, in FFTF.

And away it goes.

59 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Just saying, there are better ways to insult a phone app game than making a troll post on some forum, so while I can still answer...

It's not a troll, I don't have anything better to do rn in Heroes, I was being serious.

Well then let me revise my post, as I even memed Shanna's name...

Carrot Lance because EAT YOUR VEGETABLES.

Harsh Command because A COMMANDER OF THE SKY MUST BE ABLE TO COMMAND, MAGGOT.

Bonfire because IT'S WHAT YOU NEED TO COOK THAT CARROT TO PERFECTION

And then everything I said about Sheena because screw retyping all that dribble.