Fire Emblem Bloopers/Director Cuts/Parodies/Behind the Scenes

Smashbro64

Original topic from Gamefaqs, but I feel like sharing it here, so I hope nobody minds. <_<

Rules.

1. As you can tell from the title, the skits or whatever must be related to Fire Emblem itself. Although, you may freely use Super Smash Bros. as long as you mention Ike, Marth, or Lyn. You may also use references from other video games, just don't overdo it.

2. You may review, rate, or comment on skits, but just don't be a complete jerk.

3. No copying off others ideas unless if you have permission.

4. This topic is mean't for people to make skits and have a good laugh. So no detailed stories unless if it is a laughable one. If you have any other ideas besides Bloopers/Director Cuts/Parodies/Behind the Scenes that you think is suitable for the topic, go ahead and give it a shot.

5. Don't be nervous if you think you suck. Try your best. I don't care if it's not funny if you put effort into it.

6. Don't come here if your gonna be a jerk.

"Haha, I've finally found you, villain!"

"Uwee hee-wheeeee?!"

Valtome was trapped like a rat. "Y-you won't get away with this!"

"And how will you block my axe? With your face?!", Largo replied, extatic that he finally got to use that line.

Valtome beckoned the skies. "You can't hurt me! I am divinity! Uwee hee hee! Uwee hee- huh?"

The director shot up in distress. "CUT! His wig fell off! Get everyone out of here before it's-" "AUGHHHH"

He was in critical condition when they brought him into the hospital. Largo had a seizure and a possible trauma on the set after Valtome's wig had fallen off, and he was forbidden to do anymore battle scenes. Danved replaced him. Largo was not amused.

"Haha, I've finally found you, villain!"

"Uwee hee-wheeeee?!"

Valtome was trapped like a rat. "Y-you won't get away with this!"

"And how will you block my axe? With your face?!", Largo replied, extatic that he finally got to use that line.

Valtome beckoned the skies. "You can't hurt me! I am divinity! Uwee hee hee! Uwee hee- huh?"

The director shot up in distress. "CUT! His wig fell off! Get everyone out of here before it's-" "AUGHHHH"

He was in critical condition when they brought him into the hospital. Largo had a seizure and a possible trauma on the set after Valtome's wig had fallen off, and he was forbidden to do anymore battle scenes. Danved replaced him. Largo was not amused.

so THAT'S what happened