Hunts in FFXII

Saint of Swords

fucking win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your the first person here that I know that actually plays Final Fanasty XII

yeah I still want to do more so I can actually see the final hunt in my own eyes even though I can beat it at lvl 99 because its so fucking insane and so I have only gone up to doing 35 hunts

no, of course not! I'm only 80 and Only if I could equip like 10 of those double amount of exp I could get there a lot of faster. I'm going to wait until I have enough license points to get everything at once so, atm I have like around over 1k points

Thats what I thought I would do @_@ . I dont have the attention span to use them all at once so I do one character a day.

I think the worst hunts for the recommended level are the Gil Snapper, the Ring Worm, Gilgamesh, and the Antilion. but bubble belts or the reverse status accesory help :) .

yeah I just hate disease so much, that's the only time I use items, the rest is what magic here is for

plus I got a little bored so I am restarting the game just to try and beat the game without using so much magic and actually use items and spend money on items

Edited by Repede

why wont he let you play?

and I agree...I think next time I play I'll get the 1 bubble belt from the Antilion hunt and thats it. Its retarded that they let you buy something like that. Im going to go easy on mists, too.

He connected the ps3 which he won't let me play IDKY

not if he saved the data on the ps3, he can't play it on a ps2 without having the memory for it, and how do you get to 99 fast, may I ask and will you tell?

cant you just switch units?

My cousin has it

not if he saved the data on the ps3, he can't play it on a ps2 without having the memory for it, and how do you get to 99 fast, may I ask and will you tell?

Yes just let me search for it