I have Returned

Cynthia

Not sure if anyone noticed my leave, but I didn't feel it was needed to make a leaving topic, as they only cause more drama.

Yes, I left for a good few days, and considered leaving this site for reasons I will not discuss publicly, as more drama isn't intended, or needed.

I have been dealing with a strange problem in my life during my time gone, and well let's just say I put myself in a not so ideal situation, and ironically one that I promised myself I would never end up in. Due to circumstances beyond my control, or comprehension however, I am involved in such a thing. More details later perhaps.

Anyway, I assume I didn't miss much, but does anyone mind filling me in?

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'll be moving this. The introductions board is for new members to use ^^;;;

Oh, no problem.

Sorry, on other forums I've used, we use the introductions forum to announce when we leave or return as well. An honest mistake on my part. Thank you for informing me Vincent.

Well, I'm glad your back.

Though I see Metal Arc wasn't the problem after all, when it came to 2nd intro topics. <_<

>.>

Don't be like that, at least she never did it multiple times knowing what she was doing.

I noticed your lack of presence. If you're gonna be gone for a while, PM me so I know in advance.

>.>

Don't be like that, at least she never did it multiple times knowing what she was doing.

I noticed your lack of presence. If you're gonna be gone for a while, PM me so I know in advance.

Why's that? I didn't think my leaving was important enough to announce really. This topic was more made to explain why I was gone, and to see what I missed in a short summary. Mostly to see what I missed though.

You weren't gone THAT long were you?

Anyway, I'm glad you're back, and especially glad that you aren't dead.

I know, but for some reason people see it weird for me to leave over more than one day without announcing it, even though I do it all the time.

I've been claimed to be dead so many times it's not even funny now.

She was gone for like 4 days. Amazing that some of you missed her in such a short time.

She has a brain, and that's rare to findonly on Serenes everywhere, these days. And, I notice if someone doesn't log onto MSN for four days.

Well there you go, I was wondering

Heres what you missed

Lyle and I and another heated deabte

My gf is on the chat at night now

MaSu got a Raven sig, he is now called Ol' Raven

Obama is now our Mama

There is a fire emblem character battle on the general fire emblem forums GO VOTE EVERYONE!

Why's that? I didn't think my leaving was important enough to announce really. This topic was more made to explain why I was gone, and to see what I missed in a short summary. Mostly to see what I missed though.

I'd worry about any of my friends if they were gone without a word. I probably could have guessed why you were gone if I had thought about it.