I never know what to say for these things.

Drayano

Yeah, hi. :x I've been lurking for a little while but I may as well join. I did the exact same thing with the very first forum I joined and I became an active member for a bit so perhaps it will be the same story here. (I've been looking for an FE forum to join anyway)

...and that's really all I can say.

Welcome to Serenes Forest. If you need to know anything, don't ask. You're better off now knowing.

I am Matthew O'Connell, Knight commander, King, and Ruler of...nothing. : o I am the only member NOT a fan of Fe~ have fun.

Velcome, Do enjoy your stay here. If there is anything you should be afraid of in your life, its dragons, ok? Nothing else matters. ^^

Edited by Extreme Void

Yeah, hi. :x I've been lurking for a little while but I may as well join. I did the exact same thing with the very first forum I joined and I became an active member for a bit so perhaps it will be the same story here. (I've been looking for an FE forum to join anyway)

Welcome, If you are female than you can say that I am your knight.

Hello Michael.

Lol, you totally reminded me of Lucian, of Underworld. ^^

Hello, welcome to the forest! I'm Princess Kilvas! If you need any OC art, let me know! Get your wallet ready.. XD

She aint kidding, I myself had to get my wallet ready. She draws pretty neat. ^^

if ur the same guy (i think you are for the avatar on youtube is the same as yours here) i think i watched your Nino vs Nergal video just now.

Welcome, If you are female than you can say that I am your knight.

I'm male, unfortunately D: Would have been nice to have my own private knight, but never mind.

I haven't played the Tales games no, but I HAVE heard of them before (I have an internet friend who plays them) so I may be somewhat willing to try them. That is my account on YouTube too btw (with the same avatar + name. Go figure)

Thanks for the welcomes btw. ^^

(I was expecting to see that image because of the other topics too :x It's... interesting.)

Edited by Drayano