Overall Favorites: Trainees

Doodlebug Four

Trainees  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Trainees

Smolzu, I voted for her having the best supports, for being a damn good unit, and because gosh darnit, she's cute.

Voted Atlas Shrugged too.  I got him mixed up with Jesse... but I'm stickin' to my guns though because hey, Atlas ain't bad, either.

Edited by Ertrick36

5 minutes ago, Ertrick36 said:

it's pretty amazing that he was able to create his own nation of mercenaries like he's some Big Boss.  Metal Gear Atlas when?

Your mistaking Atlas for Jesse, Atlas simply returned to his life as a Lumberjack and be with his family. Jesse forms his Mercenaries Dream.

10 minutes ago, Doodlebug Four said:

Your mistaking Atlas for Jesse, Atlas simply returned to his life as a Lumberjack and be with his family. Jesse forms his Mercenaries Dream.

Woop.

Well, it won't be the last mistake I ever make.  I always get those two mixed up because they're both sword-slinging dudes who show up mid-way through Celica's journey.

Lumberjack is nice, too.  I liked turning him into an OP bow knight via DF loop, even if he eventually got replaced.

My favorite Trainees would be 1) Atlas 2)Kliff- really like this guy's character 3) Grey - he's hysterical 4) Donnel 5) Ross is pretty good.

I also enjoy Amellia and Faye as they make some pretty good cavaliers, which more cavaliers is ALWAYS a good thing, Ewan will make a pretty cool Druid which is the best magic class in all of FE. That staff animation is so awesome.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:52 PM, Ertrick36 said:

Woop.

Well, it won't be the last mistake I ever make.  I always get those two mixed up because they're both sword-slinging dudes who show up mid-way through Celica's journey.

Lumberjack is nice, too.  I liked turning him into an OP bow knight via DF loop, even if he eventually got replaced.

if you gave atlas a class that isn't the archer class you fucked up bad