Ex-s

DeSu

I've seen lots of posts of Ex-s being evil, vile people. But how many of you actually believe that? Are you just emotional because of them not being with you anymore? Did they do something to wrong you in the past? The present? Did you ever wrong them? Was it really that bad? Did you ever have an Ex that you DON'T hate? Will you hate all your Ex-s? Were you happy while you were together.

I just don't like the view of Ex-s as the the evil people who should be ignored and avoided. Keep in mind that you, too, are an Ex. Is that how you want to be thought of? Jus' sayin'.

Discuss.

i have like 2 exes that i just hate (not because we broke up, i don't even know why we went out in the first place) and i have like 2 that i am friends with still, we just broke up because idk

I only have to ex's.

The first one dumped me after two days after begging me to go out with her,the second one dumped me after a week saying she really had a crush on someone else, who was dating her best friend.

So yeah. My ex's are bitches.

I talk about relationships because I like gurlz. Relationships are one of my obsessions because of my childhood. You already know I was exposed to lots of love stories when I was young. Also, I was raised mostly by females.

I have one ex, but it's not like I try to avoid her or anything. In fact, she's one of my best friends.

My current girlfriend moved to the US over a month ago...

I talk about relationships because I like gurlz. Relationships are one of my obsessions because of my childhood. You already know I was exposed to lots of love stories when I was young. Also, I was raised mostly by females.

Do you have two mommies?

I generally tend to avoid talking to my ex's. If I do talk, it's always superficial, like "Did you do the homework?" or "Can I copy you?".

My .exe was a total bitch. She kept closing me out... I think she was cheating on me with another OS. I tried confronting her about it, but she just froze on me. Soon after, we ended the process... I dunno what happened to her after that. I think she ended up catching a virus and becoming inoperable...such a shame...

I only have to ex's.

The first one dumped me after two days after begging me to go out with her,the second one dumped me after a week saying she really had a crush on someone else, who was dating her best friend.

So yeah. My ex's are bitches.

One bad mistake/being confused about their feelings doesn't make a bitch, though to be fair I don't know anything else about them. What if they'd led you on for a while and pretended to be interested?

One bad mistake/being confused about their feelings doesn't make a bitch, though to be fair I don't know anything else about them. What if they'd led you on for a while and pretended to be interested?

I was gonna say something like that. They aren't bitches just because they didn't like you. You can't even call those real relationships. Seems more like something that happened in like 7th grade <_<... Maybe the 1 week girl had insecurities about not having a bf and knew you probably wouldn't say no. Maybe the other thought she wanted to date you but quickly learned she didn't. I've had some surges of love for people randomly, only to stop in a few days, or even one day!

So, they hurt your feelings? Yeah. Does it make them bitches? Definitely not.

This girl I really liked was my best friends girlfirend and they broke up, and were still amazing friends and still really liked esch other, idk about other ex's because this is my first girlfriend(the one I have now) soooo I guess we will see

I actually had a pretty good relationship with my ex. We stopped calling each other after a while, but she was still a good friend so I might call her again sometime.