Other video game music played on instruments

Just call me AL

I figured this would be a good idea since we have a thread like this relating to Fire Emblem music. But anyways...

Has anyone ever tried to play their favorite video game music on an instrument they're familiar with? For me, see the "For those with instruments" general FE thread for one such song. But as for another song, I had the same amount of progress. (Meaning I only got some notes right on an ocarina.)

Here's one hint for which one of the few songs I was trying to play on the ocarina.

Burning inside with violent anger, burning inside with violent anger,
Edited by Little Al

So you play one of the most overrated FF song!

Kidding, I love that song (still, a bit overrated).

I know it's a bit overrated, but it seemed to me like "Maybe I can do this since I know the notes to it". But anyways I'm gonna see if I can find my ocarina (it's in my room somewhere) and try to play "Maiden of the Water". (As for anything else, I'm gonna have to see which one I can come close to in terms of getting the notes right.)

I know it's a bit overrated, but it seemed to me like "Maybe I can do this since I know the notes to it". But anyways I'm gonna see if I can find my ocarina (it's in my room somewhere) and try to play "Maiden of the Water". (As for anything else, I'm gonna have to see which one I can come close to in terms of getting the notes right.)

"Maiden of Water" is a beatiful piece even for 8-bit music.

I tried to play it on my violin. I had some luck expect going to third position for the high notes. I'm thinking of doing a jazz improve of her theme one day on the piano.