I'm ready to write again.

What should my new fic be  

2 members have voted

1. 1. I hate how the make you name the poll twice :/

• Continue SSE Damnit!
    • The History of TLS
    • Mortal Kingdoms (A crack fic involving Mortal Kombat, Custom Robo and Fire Emblem)

I vote for none of them. I would like to have a bit more information on what each idea entails since none of them particularly stand out as being good ideas.

Personally, I would like to see something that is less "cracky". Parody is all well and good, when it is in good taste, but a lot of what I see around here is usually bland, tasteless, nonsensical and overused. Why not try writing something of a different genre or tone? You might find it interesting and enjoyable.

But at the end of the day, you do whatever you want to do. But please try and put some good thought and effort into it.

Edited by Shuuda

I vote for none of them. I would like to have a bit more information on what each idea entails since none of them particularly stand out as being good ideas.

Personally, I would like to see something that is less "cracky". Parody is all well and good, when it is in good taste, but a lot of what I see around here is usually bland, tasteless, nonsensical and overused. Why not try writing something of a different genre or tone? You might find it interesting and enjoyable.

But at the end of the day, you do whatever you want to do. But please try and put some good thought and effort into it.

Am I...agreeing with Shuuda?

...Yeah, the parody is nice, but you need something...else?

Stop moving around the RP site dammit!

What rp site, foolis?

I am talking about rping...not rpging...XD

Rp means to write a story with several writers at the same time.

RPG means role playing game...

SSE: Well most of you read this already so I'm not gong to bother a description or anything.

History of TLS details my life, where I came from how I met Gatrie and Matt and how I become a Toa Lord.

As for Mortal Kingdoms, it's about Hanz (Yes the moderator Hanz) challenging Elincia to a Mortal Kombat Tournament for the fate of Crimea, they recruit peopel from SSB, Street Fighter and Soul calibur to fight on their teams and it's just basic insanity.

STORY SUMMARIES FTW

Edited by Toa Lord Shade

SSE: Well most of you read this already so I'm not gong to bother a description or anything.

History of TLS details my life, where I came from how I met Gatrie and Matt and how I become a Toa Lord.

As for Mortal Kingdoms, it's about Hanz (Yes the moderator Hanz) challenging Elincia to a Mortal Kombat Tournament for the fate of Crimea, they recruit peopel from SSB, Street Fighter and Soul calibur to fight on their teams and it's just basic insanity.

Extreme Void FTW

You got that right. ;)