Fire Emblem Heroes New Ike Banner

FireNewb

Hello Fire emblem hero players

So i've been trying to get ike from the new banner. spend over 80 orbs that i've been saving up to get him. but all I'm getting is the following characters

Hana, Corrin, Hinata, Ralph, Fir ( Seriously I've got no other characters... and i've been only summoning from the red orbs)

Is this glitched or something?? this seems kinda bull. 

23 minutes ago, FireNewb said:

So i've been trying to get ike from the new banner. spend over 80 orbs that i've been saving up to get him. but all I'm getting is the following characters

Hana, Corrin, Hinata, Ralph, Fir ( Seriously I've got no other characters... and i've been only summoning from the red orbs)

I had an 11% pity rate before I pulled B!Roy on the last legendary banner.  Sometimes the gacha likes to give you only 3 and 4*s.  The 8% rate is not much higher then a regular banner since the rate is split between all the focus units on the banner.  If it is any comfort I have spent 100 orbs trying for Myrrh and have yet to pull any 5* from her banner.  

38 minutes ago, FireNewb said:

Welcome to gacha games, please enjoy your stay.

Random means random.  I spent like 240 orbs for BLyn back when she came out, but I got Innes when he came out on my first try.  It's random, it can take you nothing or a lot to get something, that's just how the model works.

I tried summoning for him, but then I realized that he will be on the upcoming Hero Fest banner, so I'll try for him then. Stat-wise, he is very similar to his POR incarnation, so if you can't get RD Ike, just stick with POR Ike, because I bet you POR Ike is just as good, if not slightly powercrept out.

Quick side note: The legendary banners probably are rigged... like claw machines.

Edited by AlmondJuice

2 hours ago, AlmondJuice said:

Quick side note: The legendary banners probably are rigged... like claw machines.

With the amount of trouble, either legally or bad PR, theyd get in if that came out, I would be highly skeptical.

As for anecdotal evidence, this banner I got Gunnthra in 29 orbs. On the first one I spent probably close to 100 and only got Celica and Bridal Cordelia. On the last one, I spent around 50-60 and got diddly. So yeah, it's completely random.

14 hours ago, AlmondJuice said:

Lol, that feels true at times. Got that problem with Gunnthra, but that was because green stones hardly appeared per summoning section :lol: (Had the same issue with Zelgius though :angry:)