Rally For Marth To Join the CYL2 Winners

Randoman

On 2/4/2018 at 1:16 PM, TheNiddo said:

Remember all of the people thinking that because of all of the backlash about Ayra they would either give us a free one or never do something like that again? No free Ayra, Rhajat or w/e her name is got the same treatment. The only ever so slight difference was that they gave us a small heads up in advance. 

I would have to disagree actually. It was ridiculous to expect them to give out free Ayras and everyone really should have known that. Rhajat had a lot of notice and IIRC didn't share a color which were the two major complaints about Ayra. The complaint about her being not in the Genealogy banner was actually rather minor. They did the next best thing to giving out a free one though: putting her on the first legendary banner. Yeah, those haven't panned out the way players would've hoped, but there's a very real chance that's why she was on instead of Sigurd who was also very new and very popular at the time.

For Lucius, they have yet to just change an existing character, but the next 3 light magic users, including one who was a staffer at base, were all made mages instead of healers.

Heck, add on the refinery including upgrading killing weapons to slaying being one of the biggest requests and having a ton of GHBs in very close proximity including Xander whom they even highlighted, and it seems like they do react to feedback if there's enough.

Anyway, sent my feedback, which was focused on the split votes overall, but I did use Marth as the example.

Edited by bottlegnomes

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to be that person, but, heh, we now have Lyn Emblem, Roy has three versions, and Hector will have three versions too...not that I have a problem with this, but...

...Marth is still sat at one version.

...You'll have your time to shine soon, baby.

...I hope.

Late to the thread (surprisingly), but I honestly didn't think you'd go through with this when we were talking about it @Randoman, better even that there's an actual following! Kudos

Let's make it happen (dangit, but now am ashamed that I went and changed themes JUST before seeing this :/)

Marth's situation is ridiculous for someone who has been in four mainline games. His addition to bonus arena units was the first time he got relevant in any way since his debut banner. At this point he's the only not-OC character from Heroes vs Veronica official picture who doesn't have an alt.  Or the only FE character from Smash who doesn't have an alt.

Well, maybe that groom Marth costume wasn't designed specifically for Warriors...His Falchion refinement made me think they have plans for more offensive version in the future.  Maybe something like Marth with Mercurius.

Edited by Cat Villager

2 hours ago, Motendra said:

Late to the thread (surprisingly), but I honestly didn't think you'd go through with this when we were talking about it @Randoman, better even that there's an actual following! Kudos

Let's make it happen (dangit, but now am ashamed that I went and changed themes JUST before seeing this :/)

Thanks! With Marth's split votes being an issue that bothers a lot of FE fans (and split votes being an issue in general) and no one making a topic for it, I decided to step up and make this thread, even if I was afraid it wouldn't receive much support when you and I were first talking about it.

Double Post Due to Timely Update (and seeing how this is a project thread of sorts, it's allowed according to the rules):

I've actually gotten a response for my E-Mail, specifically from the Support Fire Emblem Heroes E-Mail Address. The message is as follows:

Dear user,

Thank you for your inquiry.

We thank you for taking time to contact us and for sharing your feedback with us.

If you would like to submit any ideas that you may have to improve the overall experience of Fire Emblem Heroes, please feel free to use the Feedback feature in the app:
Tap on Menu > Customer Support > Feedback
Or:
Tap on Misc.> FAQ/Etc. > Customer Support > Feedback

Your comments will be passed on to our team, and will help us make further improvements to the software in the future.

Best regards,

Keisa L.
Nintendo Smart Device Customer Support

I know the E-Mail doesn't guarantee anything, but at least getting an E-Mail response is far better than not getting one at all.

Edited by Randoman