How to play FEH on PC (Windows only)

mental_offence

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 16.07.2018 at 10:15 PM, RayR11 said:

I'm trying to reroll on memu but I cannot find the file I need to delete. The com.nintendo.zaba folder is empty and I can't figure out why. In settings and on the checker it says my memu is rooted.

Sorry for long absence.

Try to use any other file manager with root access, such as "Root Browser" or "Total Commander".

(BLuestacks) I cant seem to disable google services (it's grayed out) i tried researching but i cant seem to find any

EDIT: i tried to install the app without disabling google play services. now after downloading 1 gb to feh, I got a "a Communication(s) error has occured Support Code: 803-3001

Untitled.png

Edited by DavidZion

Hey there, Mental_Offence. I've been away for a little bit from FEH so I'm not sure, but is there a 2.7.1 APK available? 

Also, I don't understand all this MicroG stuff and the new OVA you have linked for Memu. 

I'm not quite sure how to update my old accounts on memu for the current version of FEH. 

Thanks!

I followed the guide (MEmu Emulator) and its works, but now I'm having problems with the sound of the game. All character's voices and  music sounds bad. It sounds high-pitched. Does anyone know how to fix this?

On 21.07.2018 at 4:02 AM, DavidZion said:

(BLuestacks) I cant seem to disable google services (it's grayed out) i tried researching but i cant seem to find any

EDIT: i tried to install the app without disabling google play services. now after downloading 1 gb to feh, I got a "a Communication(s) error has occured Support Code: 803-3001

Before disabling google services you have to remove "Find My Device" from device administrators, check 3rd step.

On 21.07.2018 at 11:17 AM, Dnarris said:

Hey there, Mental_Offence. I've been away for a little bit from FEH so I'm not sure, but is there a 2.7.1 APK available? 

Also, I don't understand all this MicroG stuff and the new OVA you have linked for Memu. 

I'm not quite sure how to update my old accounts on memu for the current version of FEH. 

Thanks!

You can always find newest apk on apkmirror (you need x86 version for emulators).

With new ova you can download FEH from Play Store (you have to sign in first), there's no need to download and install apks separately.

18 hours ago, Awakening Chrom said:

I followed the guide (MEmu Emulator) and its works, but now I'm having problems with the sound of the game. All character's voices and  music sounds bad. It sounds high-pitched. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Restarting MEmu helps in most cases. You can try to edit number of cpu cores and ram in MEmu settings.

7 hours ago, Phantasia said:

I tried to play this awhile back cause a friend showed me blue stacks and it refused to work, game opened but didnt do much then that. has it been updated to be able to play on windows?

They rebased bluestacks on android nougat and as of now FEH works just fine.

Since SMT DX2 doesn't work on Memu 3.3 (you get pink screen), but it works fine on new one (5.5) i updated my memu, FEH stopped working. SMT works super fine. So if you need memu to play feh dont make my mistake and dont update :3

On 25.07.2018 at 4:44 AM, Phantasia said:

Think you could possibly help me set it up when you have free time? I personally just wanted to play it so i can have an army of lyns xD she's my fave character in the series besides volke/hector.

I don't have much free time nowadays, sorry. Just follow the guide, it's fairly easy to set up.

On 02.08.2018 at 9:44 PM, haxlord said:

Is there a way to keep all your files from you account to the one were you rerolled because whenever i try to link my account it doesn't let me?

Sorry for long absence.

I'm guessing you already have FEH account linked to nintendo account. So first you have to unlink FEH account and then link your new one.

Hey @mental_offence I have a problem, and was hoping if you know what it is.

I logged into my pc today and start up the instance which has the microG ova and where my FE heroes is installed and then all of a sudden I see this:

Spoiler

14GLPtS.png

It seems like its only this instance and not another one and its not just that android process but ALL apps stopped working on this microG ova instance, do you know what the problem could be?

13 hours ago, Trestkon said:

Hey @mental_offence I have a problem, and was hoping if you know what it is.

I logged into my pc today and start up the instance which has the microG ova and where my FE heroes is installed and then all of a sudden I see this:

Reveal hidden contents

14GLPtS.png

It seems like its only this instance and not another one and its not just that android process but ALL apps stopped working on this microG ova instance, do you know what the problem could be?

For whatever reason some system files got damaged in this instance so it became unusable. You should probably just create another instance and delete this one.

Edited by mental_offence

Hey,

I have a problem with my Memu installation to work.
Hardware Virtualization is on, Lollipop is installed as well. But I try 2 methods with their own problems.

1. Installing with ova. When I install the ova from somebody, Memu will stuck at the 99% Loop.
2. Installing android with Memu. This method prevents to get stuck at the 99% but I get stuck at the android logo.
 It loads the Menu a few times before getting back to the logo.

On the old computer it works by the way.

Any suggetions how I can solve this issue? I managed to work with Memu once...

Edit: The PC blocked the onboard Graphic card so the emulator refused to start properly
If anyone has the 99% problem as well, here you go.

Edited by ShockConan

I followed the steps for memu, after I download feh and open it, it closes after showing a black screen for a few seconds. I tried restarting and re adding the ova. I also tried using the apk instead of downloading it(not like that would work). Anyone know how to fix this issue?

On 17.08.2018 at 11:11 PM, SpiritKitty said:

I followed the steps for memu, after I download feh and open it, it closes after showing a black screen for a few seconds. I tried restarting and re adding the ova. I also tried using the apk instead of downloading it(not like that would work). Anyone know how to fix this issue?

It seems like you have newer version of MEmu. What color is background of your Multi-MEmu?

On 19.08.2018 at 2:22 AM, Volkes said:

Hello @mental_offence is possible for you to upload an 2.8.0 Feh Ova? i need it for rerolls :/ i cant find the way to make one of my own. sorry for asking this , and thanks for the help with Memu.

You don't need these ovas for rerolling anymore. Just follow the guide in the topic and you'll be able to reroll by deleting 1 file.

Hello Mental, im trying to install FE heroes via MEmu, i have done everything exactly like you stated it but im having problems with step #4. When I try to importa the .ova file it tells me that I need to open up more space in the disk, I noticed its sending all the data from the app to Recovery (:D) instead of Windows (:C), how do i change the place where its sending data? I still have like 500GB of free space...

Disk Space.png

1 hour ago, AlmIsBestLord said:

Hello Mental, im trying to install FE heroes via MEmu, i have done everything exactly like you stated it but im having problems with step #4. When I try to importa the .ova file it tells me that I need to open up more space in the disk, I noticed its sending all the data from the app to Recovery (:D) instead of Windows (:C), how do i change the place where its sending data? I still have like 500GB of free space...

When installing MEmu it will choose (D:) drive on default if it's available. Reinstall MEmu and set installation directory to C:\Program Files (x86) instead.

Edited by mental_offence

6 hours ago, mental_offence said:

When installing MEmu it will choose (D:) drive on default if it's available. Reinstall MEmu and set installation directory to C:\Program Files (x86) instead.

I managed to install it and link my account but I still can't play properly thanks to the overwhelming lagg, I tried tons of configuration changes but I still can't nail it, do you know how can I make it run smoothly?