So... I was right?!

omegaxis1

14 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I meant along the lines of Anankos just restoring peace as in there plants & animal roaming but humanity is gone. I'm basing this on what I heard from the Drama CD but I haven't completely finished yet. I'm at the part where they're about to rescue Lucina.

The Drama CD was referring to the humans left on Ylisstol. Those were wiped out. But there are still likely some humans that are holed up somewhere else in the continent. And there are other continents that may have survived Grima's assault. 

16 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Was that not just some sort dimension traveling technique?

I dunno. All I saw was that he fired something, it expanded, and things were getting sucked into it. Kind of sounds like a black hole. 

16 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I don't it's even feasible to even fight Grima & do it justice. Even Asura's Wrath never allow to fight anyone to that big. That being said Anankos was supposedly as big as Grima & yet he never look that kind of size when you encounter him.

I dunno. I mean, that Wisen guy we fought went planet size after all. There isn't anyone in FE that ever reached that size... though I would assume that Grima would reach that size eventually the more he consumed. But yeah I like how Grima's size is so large, that even Frederick said that its impossible to face Grima head on, even with the Exalted Falchion. 

18 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Speaking of Garon, I hope one day we do get to recruit him. Preferably during the time he was still married to Arete.

I'm gonna assume not. Instead, we will get evil Garon, but his quote will be how his life was before he was possessed by Anankos. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I dunno. I mean, that Wisen guy we fought went planet size after all. There isn't anyone in FE that ever reached that size... though I would assume that Grima would reach that size eventually the more he consumed. But yeah I like how Grima's size is so large, that even Frederick said that its impossible to face Grima head on, even with the Exalted Falchion. 

Wyzen was fought when he was about the size of a mountain (not literally but he still friggin big) & when he became planet size, Asura beated him in QTE.

I believe Grima is the size of a continent at best.