Impossible to access shop (eternal loading)

Melandrhild

Hi,

I'm posting here because a year ago when FEH was out, I was able to access the shop page on my phone. I didn't play for a long while and now I've returned to the game (so it was uninstalled and installed again) but if I want to buy orbs or just even check the shop page, the game get stuck in a neverending loading screen. It is the same when I try on MEMU emulator, but I thought it would be normal since it is an emulator, but really it's the same on my phone. I get no error message or such, just a neverending loading screen that forces me to shut the game to restart it.

(I searched about this problem on Google but found nothing)

Thanks for reading ! 

Ps : I don't know if that's anything to do with it but my phone is not rooted. 

Edited by Melandrhild

If I had to guess, I'd say you somehow didn't register a location for your account so it doesn't know which currency to use for the shop. Try changing your location or something.

I kept getting this problem, but I just treated it as a blessing as I can't spend money even if I wanted to XD

For me, the problem sometimes fixes itself randomly.

Anyway, just now, I fixed it by hopping into the Google Play Store and accepting the new Terms and Conditions. I assume the ToCs changed at some point and I never got around to accepting it...

The shop page dependence on Google Play Services (since the 2.1 update) annoys me, because I'm using a phone without one. Now I can't expand my barracks at will because that option is inside the shop page which is inaccessible, though if my storage is full the game will just give me the option to expand.

Anybody else back out of an orb purchase and have google play offer you a $1 credit to go back and buy them anyway?

I changed my mind and wanted more orbs, but since they offered me a buck I just did the smaller purchase anyway.