What kind of FE game do you want to be done in the future?

Corrobin

What ideas, plot points, character development, gameplay elements or other such things would you like to see in a future FE game?

There's a lot of ideas for settings and themes I'd enjoy seeing in a Fire Emblem game, but recently I've been thinking if they when for a high fantasy setting, think of something like The Lord of the Rings, Dungeons & Dragons, World of Warcraft. Sure it's been done to death, but I think in Fire Emblem's case it would be an interesting change of pace to have Dwarves, Elves, Orcs, and whatever else they can think of in a Fire Emblem setting. I wouldn't want it to become the new standard for Fire Emblem, but I'd still like to see it as, if anything, at least an experiment for the franchise to play around with.

Also I'd want to see a game where maps have more than one objective and depending on which one you do to complete the map it affects another map later down the line or maybe even parts of the story. An example could be for one map it's a choice between defeating the enemy commander or defending an area, then another map later on becomes a route the enemy or an escape the battle map depending on the objective you choose to complete previously.