Supports that should have happened

AJ Okami

I personally think they missed some chances with support conversations.

We should have got at least :

Camilla X Azura (the only royal that Azura has never supported with)

Chrom X Cordelia (WHY IS?!? LET CORDELIA BE HAPPY!)

Any other characters that you think should have had a support conversation?

9 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

The Archenea DLC crew should have had support with the Awakening characters. They share the same world and especially someone like Minerva should be dying to find out what happened to Macedon. But instead they are to busy chatting with the Fates crew.

This. Not having Cordy/Minerva was a missed oppurtunity. Hopefully the Awakening DLC fixes some of this. Especially for Linde who only has 4 supports.

Lucina x Oboro is the most obvious one, I feel.

And why, of all the pegasus knights she could have talked to, Minerva decided to go for the one with the least relation to her world and with the most grating voice, I'll never know.  And in fact, the SD DLC characters didn't support with anyone from Awakening; hopefully that's rectified with Olivia, because her x Navarre is an opportunity the devs would be stupid to pass up.  Or Linde x Tharja, so long as they aren't planning to flanderize the latter like they did with Camilla.

I also have a sneaking suspicion they'll do Oboro x Tharja simply because of the former sharing a trait with a certain other scary-faced gal.

44 minutes ago, Azz said:

This. Not having Cordy/Minerva was a missed oppurtunity. Hopefully the Awakening DLC fixes some of this. Especially for Linde who only has 4 supports.

I think the Awakening crew will mostly have Fates supports too.

Owain is practically obligated to have them with Leo and Niles, Tharja will stalk Corrin for sure and have a support about having a clone of hers in Hoshido and Olivia certainly will have a dancing support with Azura or possibly one with Xander about Laslow.

I have a feeling the Fates cast might be koei's favorite.

1 hour ago, AJ Okami said:

Camilla X Azura (the only royal that Azura has never supported with)

Maybe you already know about this but here is a support between them that happened in the nohrian festival DLC.

I think that Owain might have a support with Marth, for obvious reasons,  or Navarre, being a legendary swordsman or something like that. Also, I wish Koei would't have taken the characters from the beginnig of awakening, they could have made Chon'sin references in their supports with the fates cast.

2 hours ago, Ertrick36 said:

Lucina x Oboro is the most obvious one, I feel.

And why, of all the pegasus knights she could have talked to, Minerva decided to go for the one with the least relation to her world and with the most grating voice, I'll never know.  And in fact, the SD DLC characters didn't support with anyone from Awakening; hopefully that's rectified with Olivia, because her x Navarre is an opportunity the devs would be stupid to pass up.  Or Linde x Tharja, so long as they aren't planning to flanderize the latter like they did with Camilla.

I also have a sneaking suspicion they'll do Oboro x Tharja simply because of the former sharing a trait with a certain other scary-faced gal.

Actually, Lucina and Oboro at least seem to have a cohesive set of dual quotes. Namely, once they have an A support it seems almost like they had a missing support where Oboro eventually tells Lucina (maybe trying to let her down softly) that her fashion is terrible.

6 hours ago, AJ Okami said:

Chrom X Cordelia (WHY IS?!? LET CORDELIA BE HAPPY!)

...I actually want to see this support, but not so that Cordelia can be happy...

I'm a terrible person, and I want to explicitly see the moment where Cordelia comes on to him + Chrom rejects her and breaks her heart. 

Related image

Edited by Shoblongoo

3 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

...I actually want to see this support, but not that so Cordelia can be happy...

I'm a terrible person, and I want to explicitly see the moment where Cordelia comes on to him + Chrom rejects her and breaks her heart. 

Related image

Who hurt you man?

I'd say Frederick and some more of the Hoshido royals. Why does he get so many supports with Nohrian characters, but only one with a Hoshidan? That makes no sense to me. Also, The SD DLC characters x any Awakening characters. There were none of these! Why?

Edited by Anacybele

3 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

I have a feeling the Fates cast might be koei's favorite.

Yep I think so too, specially the Hoshidans and Xander :/

As for the supports I'd liked Lucina with Lyn, Celica, Camilla and any of the male Fates characters.

Any of the Awakening characters with the DLC SD characters like Cordelia with Minerva/Linde or Chrom/Lissa with Navarre

For the next DLC I hope 

Owain: Lucina, Lissa, Chrom, Marth, Navarre

Tharja: Corrin, Camilla, Niles, Leo, Linde

Olivia: Azura, Robin, Lissa, Anna, Navarre 

1 hour ago, charmedx3 said:

Yep I think so too, specially the Hoshidans and Xander :/

As for the supports I'd liked Lucina with Lyn, Celica, Camilla and any of the male Fates characters.

Any of the Awakening characters with the DLC SD characters like Cordelia with Minerva/Linde or Chrom/Lissa with Navarre

For the next DLC I hope 

Owain: Lucina, Lissa, Chrom, Marth, Navarre

Tharja: Corrin, Camilla, Niles, Leo, Linde

Olivia: Azura, Robin, Lissa, Anna, Navarre 

You realize that Owain will likely have supports with Leo and Niles right?

Hinata's overlooked personality trait is that he does anything a beautiful woman says.

One of Charlotte's personality traits is that she is a beautiful woman.

Yet, no support.

What Even

22 minutes ago, Tuvy said:

Hinata's overlooked personality trait is that he does anything a beautiful woman says.

One of Charlotte's personality traits is that she is a beautiful woman.

Yet, no support.

What Even

You are aware that this is for Warriors, right?

10 hours ago, Sbuscoz said:

You realize that Owain will likely have supports with Leo and Niles right?

Yeah of course I just said what I wish to be, I don't care too much about the fates characters and still disagree with the Awakening trio being in that game so I'm not interested