Rules interaction question -- blade tome v. Buff cancellation

We are seeing an increasing number of units with special abilities that negate Field Buffs. For one, I just played the Blazing Blade and I was so impressed by how difficult Ursula's chapter was that I decided to upgrade her to 5* in heroes and give her Keen Blarwolf ++, which cancels bonuses on opposing Cavalry units. Upcoming Morgan (M) has a similar skill that looks like it will ignore Buffs on any ranged unit.

Blade tomes calculate their damage by adding the total number of field Buffs the unit is affected by to the end damage calculation. So if you run Cecilia with gronnblade and she is affected by hone Cavalry and fortify cavalry, she will deal 24 extra damage (30 if you account for the fact that her attack is boosted by 6, independent of the blade Tome rule). 

When a buffed blade tome is it combat with an enemy that ignores its Buffs, what happens? I see two possibilities. One is that the blade Tome effect is ruined completely. The other is that the blade Tome still works because the units are still technically buffed, just that the Buffs themselves are ignored.

Those weapons were pretty much introduced to hard-counter bladetome meta, so yes, it's cancelled.

Also,  simple inquiries should go in the pinned "ask a question" thread.