이것은 스팸입니다

12 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

No because I saw your name under it xD

Lol.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Are you trying to get yourself banned by exposing your true identity as a spambot?!

I am not merely a spambot.

I am a Jojoke spambot.

옛날 고양이가 귀엽고 잠깐 기다렸더라도, 그들은 여전히 있습니다. 음, 고양이 새끼 고양이는 그의 어머니 고양이를 정말 좋아했는데, 아마도 그 이야기를 쓸 수 있을지 모르겠습니다.
나는 귀여운 것을 생각하고 싶다. 그러나 나는 그렇게 할 수 없다. 오. 기대의 끝의 그 재 작성으로 되돌아 가면 나는 아마 준비가되어있는 기본 음모 개요를 가지고 있음에도 불구하고 끝나지 않을 것입니다.

1 hour ago, Glaceon Mage said:

옛날 고양이가 귀엽고 잠깐 기다렸더라도, 그들은 여전히 있습니다. 음, 고양이 새끼 고양이는 그의 어머니 고양이를 정말 좋아했는데, 아마도 그 이야기를 쓸 수 있을지 모르겠습니다.
나는 귀여운 것을 생각하고 싶다. 그러나 나는 그렇게 할 수 없다. 오. 기대의 끝의 그 재 작성으로 되돌아 가면 나는 아마 준비가되어있는 기본 음모 개요를 가지고 있음에도 불구하고 끝나지 않을 것입니다.

according to google translate:

"Even though the old cat is cute and has been waiting for a while, they are still there. Well, cat kittens really liked his mother cat, but I do not know if I can write that story. I want to think about cute things. But I can not do that. Five. Going back to its rewriting at the end of the expectation, I will probably not be finished even though I have a basic plot overview ready."

Okay.

50 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

tbf, that's still pretty spammy and I wouldn't call it not-spam

It was meant as a lighthearted prank, but I'm sorry if this topic does qualify as spam, that was not my true intention. 

8 minutes ago, Flee Fleet! said:

according to google translate:

"Even though the old cat is cute and has been waiting for a while, they are still there. Well, cat kittens really liked his mother cat, but I do not know if I can write that story. I want to think about cute things. But I can not do that. Five. Going back to its rewriting at the end of the expectation, I will probably not be finished even though I have a basic plot overview ready."

Okay.

It was meant as a lighthearted prank, but I'm sorry if this topic does qualify as spam, that was not my true intention. 

The original thing I plugged into google translate was something like this:

"Once upon a time, kittens were cute, wait, they still are.  Hm, Bill the kitten really liked his mother cat, but I don't think I can write a story about that.

I want to write about something cute, but I can't.  I'll go back to rewriting the End of Hope's Peak, which I'll probably never finish despite having a basic plot outline done."

I forget exactly how I phrased what I put but the goal was basically having Korean gibberish to post here, so yeah lol.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

1 hour ago, Flee Fleet! said:

my point was not to say that what you did wasn't allowed, since fftf allows spam (to an extent)

I'm just being a smartass because sure it's not spam from a bot, but it was a pointless thread that was kind of made to be pointless, therefore it's basically a spammy thread anyway :b

26 minutes ago, Freohr Datia said:

my point was not to say that what you did wasn't allowed, since fftf allows spam (to an extent)

I'm just being a smartass because sure it's not spam from a bot, but it was a pointless thread that was kind of made to be pointless, therefore it's basically a spammy thread anyway :b

Ah, I see then, sorry for my misunderstanding, haha. I did get the idea for this thread when the Korean Spam thread showed up in General.

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

The original thing I plugged into google translate was something like this:

"Once upon a time, kittens were cute, wait, they still are.  Hm, Bill the kitten really liked his mother cat, but I don't think I can write a story about that.

I want to write about something cute, but I can't.  I'll go back to rewriting the End of Hope's Peak, which I'll probably never finish despite having a basic plot outline done."

I forget exactly how I phrased what I put but the goal was basically having Korean gibberish to post here, so yeah lol.

Ah I see then.

Makes more sense than an old cute cat waiting for something and you rewriting about the end of expectation, lol.

2 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Ah, I see then, sorry for my misunderstanding, haha. I did get the idea for this thread when the Korean Spam thread showed up in General.

hey no worries

and yeah I've been hearing all about the korean spam bots, that problem's actually been occurring around here for a while now

korea just really loves sf

2 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

hey no worries

and yeah I've been hearing all about the korean spam bots, that problem's actually been occurring around here for a while now

they've been variously korean and chinese

we had a brief flirt with some flavor of indian/SEA spambot (i don't remember what characters it was) though so we're worldwide handsome

Can we have some Russian hacks? I would love to see some garbled Cyrillic. And you know you're big when Russia hacks you.

But China is the geopolitical rising star, and Korea is apparently a pop star, so they're not nobody hacks.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

9 hours ago, Freohr Datia said:

hey no worries

6 hours ago, Integrity said:

they've been variously korean and chinese

we had a brief flirt with some flavor of indian/SEA spambot (i don't remember what characters it was) though so we're worldwide handsome

At the very least the Korean and Chinese spambots are easy to notice (also considering the fact they post hundreds of the same topic). 

The sneaky English ones are more...well, sneaky. They write topic titles that seem like something an average poster would write for normal discussion. But when you actually see the topic thread, the OP is giving some link to a sports site. 

나는 혼란스런 남자와 함께 매우 혼란 스럽다. 괴물과 코치의 마음을 사로 잡으면 서 나는 그 모든 것 아래에 엎드려 질 것입니다. 이 일을 위해서 나는 내 자신을 강하게해야한다. 괴물은 똑같습니다. 모든 쓰레기를 수거하고, 가벼운 펠로우는 모두 해결할 수 없습니다!

1 hour ago, henrymidfields said:

나는 혼란스런 남자와 함께 매우 혼란 스럽다. 괴물과 코치의 마음을 사로 잡으면 서 나는 그 모든 것 아래에 엎드려 질 것입니다. 이 일을 위해서 나는 내 자신을 강하게해야한다. 괴물은 똑같습니다. 모든 쓰레기를 수거하고, 가벼운 펠로우는 모두 해결할 수 없습니다!

According to Google Translate:

"I am very confused with a confused man. I will fall under all of that as I capture the hearts of monsters and coaches. To do this I must strengthen myself. The monsters are the same. Collect all the garbage, and all the light fellow can not be resolved!"

Man, do I love Google Translate.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

2 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

According to Google Translate:

"I am very confused with a confused man. I will fall under all of that as I capture the hearts of monsters and coaches. To do this I must strengthen myself. The monsters are the same. Collect all the garbage, and all the light fellow can not be resolved!"

Man, do I love Google Translate.

This was actually that infamous line from Silver in Pokemon Vietnamese Crystal put into Google Translate:

I AM VERY DISGUSTED WITH THE TRASHY MAN. IN SPITE OF THE MONSTER, AND THE COACH, ONLY TRASHY, I WILL BEAT DOWN THEM ALL. FOR THIS I MUST STRENGTHEN MYSELF. THE MONSTER IS THE SAME TOO. COLLECT ALL THE TRASHY, RIGHTEOUS FELLOW ALL ARE UNPARDONABLE!

21 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Can we have some Russian hacks? I would love to see some garbled Cyrillic. And you know you're big when Russia hacks you.

But China is the geopolitical rising star, and Korea is apparently a pop star, so they're not nobody hacks.

syka blyat