What Dragon Tribe do you think Nowi belongs to?

It's heavily implied that she's the Divine Dragon tribe. Same dragon model as Tiki, gold color scheme, learning an ability that can inflict bonus damage to dragons which is a Divine Dragon trait, and the fact that Nowi can also equip the same dragonstone as Tiki, the dragonstone+, it really feels like she's from the Divine Dragon Tribe.

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

It's heavily implied that she's the Divine Dragon tribe. Same dragon model as Tiki, gold color scheme, learning an ability that can inflict bonus damage to dragons which is a Divine Dragon trait, and the fact that Nowi can also equip the same dragonstone as Tiki, the dragonstone+, it really feels like she's from the Divine Dragon Tribe.

Then is there an explanation for Nah's unique model? She can also wield dragonstone+, and can do all those other things, but has a pinkish model if I recall.

and this is a trait only Nah has. If Morgan has Nowi as a mother and becomes a manakete, she has the same model as Tiki and Nowi, not the unique one Nah has, despite them both being half manakete and being the same tribe.

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Then is there an explanation for Nah's unique model? She can also wield dragonstone+, and can do all those other things, but has a pinkish model if I recall.

and this is a trait only Nah has. If Morgan has Nowi as a mother and becomes a manakete, she has the same model as Tiki and Nowi, not the unique one Nah has, despite them both being half manakete and being the same tribe.

See, the reason I attribute Nah as having a pinkish model as opposed to a golden or silver model is because canonically, Nah is the half-breed. Morgan is a wild card, so instead of using Nah's model, they just make Morgan have the first model that was used, being Nowi's model.

20 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

It’s actually explained in Nah’s support in Tiki that because Nah is half-blood, her dragon from will posses less dragon-like aspects, for example, Nah’s jaws will never be as big as Tiki’s.

Divine Dragon in FE.

...though I have her in one of those ripe-for-crossover spots where she fits neatly into the classification scheme of another fiction. Because by Warcraft standards, Nowi is clean Brood of Ysera material.

Image result for ysera art

Related image

^^^
Mama Nowi Ysera; Dragon and Humanoid forms