Debate Challenges

Mekkah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cametch, who did you want to debate for FEDS? I'll debate Jeorge vs. whoever you want (within reason of course :lol: ), but I can only debate normal mode.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you said on my comment board already. Jeorge vs. Gordin would be awesome and it'll work out good since I prefer Jeorge and you prefer Gordin. You wanna open?

Edited by Reinfleche

Btw,do you have a place with enemy stats,we have Hard 5 stats here,but not Normal,so I could make do with those unless you know where I can find stats for Normal mode?Also,how about Cain vs. Abel,i'll defend Abel?

Btw,do you have a place with enemy stats,we have Hard 5 stats here,but not Normal,so I could make do with those unless you know where I can find stats for Normal mode?Also,how about Cain vs. Abel,i'll defend Abel?

Only H5 stats are available. There's little I can do in such a debate >_>.

I'm up for an FE8 or FE9 debate, or unranked FE7 (which means it follows the same standards as with FE8 debates). And characters you'd like to use?

Does anyone else wanna debate?I can do the English released games,but I'm more familiar with FE9 and FE10.

I can go RD with you. I'll defend mostly anyone, so pick who you'd like to use.

I'm up for an FE8 or FE9 debate, or unranked FE7 (which means it follows the same standards as with FE8 debates). And characters you'd like to use?

I finished my reply in Lute vs. Artur. :)

I finished my reply in Lute vs. Artur. :)

I noticed :)

So now I've got something else to work on. I've only skimmed over your post, but this entire debate is probably going to revolve around supports a lot. Aight.

I can go RD with you. I'll defend mostly anyone, so pick who you'd like to use.

OK. How about Sothe vs. Heather? Hopefully this will make the debate more fair. (After you owned me in Lucia vs. Tormod)

I want Sothe.

OK. How about Sothe vs. Heather? Hopefully this will make the debate more fair. (After you owned me in Lucia vs. Tormod)

I want Sothe.

That's pretty horribly one-sided (for Sothe). I've got it as a full two tier difference (Sothe in High, Heather in Mid, though she could arguably be a bit lower). At least Tormod and Lucia weren't that far off. But if you still want to defend Sothe, I could use someone like Jill. It's not horribly one-sided but I'd say it still has an advantage on Sothe's behalf. (I have it as a bigger gap than Tormod/Lucia anyway)

Oh. Then screw Sothe. How about Oliver vs. someone? I've always been fond of Oliver.

Fine with me, but he's so bad as it is I'd have to go with Lyre or Fiona for you to stand a chance. If you really want to defend Oliver, I'll defend either of those two against him. Or maybe Renning. Hell, Renning vs. Oliver would probably be an interesting match-up.

Fine with me, but he's so bad as it is I'd have to go with Lyre or Fiona for you to stand a chance. If you really want to defend Oliver, I'll defend either of those two against him. Or maybe Renning. Hell, Renning vs. Oliver would probably be an interesting match-up.

Hm... you have a point. Okay, sure. You can open. This time I won't post first. (Heh heh)

I guess I'll defend Shiida,but I have time limits on the computer,so you opening would help me out quite a bit(writing an opener takes like 2-3 days worth of my allotted time XD.