Debate Challenges

Mekkah

Well, in that case I need another debaet.

Anyone else? Again, FE6/7/8/11

Sure, I need something to distract me from homework, and I hate writing openers, but I digress.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll give it a shot again, after quite a while. FE8

Though I don't see why you would want to do Eirika vs. Gerik again :/

I guess I'd like to use Duessel. Otherwise Joshua or maybe even Innes. I dunno.

Glancing at the tier list.....

Eph Route, Duessel vs Ephraim, Franz or perhaps Colm

Joshua vs Forde, Artur or Garcia

Eir Route, Innes vs Saleh

Should be something agreeable in there.

Fang, any ideas for topics? I suppose I'd start with FE6 if I had to pick, since that's the game I'm currently playing.

Fang, any ideas for topics? I suppose I'd start with FE6 if I had to pick, since that's the game I'm currently playing.

I dunno. Annything's fine with me as long as I don't have to open and it's not horribly skewed in either direction. It's not like I have a good chance of winning or anything, but...

For FE6, Low Tiers/High Tiers sounds good.

For FE7, anything goes.

For FE8, I wanna defend Franz. 'Nuff said.

Hm......

FE6 Miledy vs Rutger, or any one of Marcus/Echidna/Percival vs another one of those.

That's all I got for now, might look at FE7 topics later.

Edited by CATS

Hm......

FE6 Miledy vs Rutger, or any one of Marcus/Echidna/Percival vs another one of those.

That's all I got for now, might look at FE7 topics later.

Echidna vs. Percival sounds OK.

I can try FE8, but I can't guarantee anything special. FE7 and 6 if there's HM stats.

(Yeah I need stats for these too).

And I guess FE11.

EDIT: I figured out a FE6 one: Ilia Bartre vs. Cecilia. Or just Bartre vs. Cecilia period. ...Bah, staffs are hard to argue against. >_>; I'll take Bartre though.

Edited by Colonel M

Darros... vs. Wendell. Hmm...

That seems pretty difficult to do since they have different periods of awesome (Wendell's is earlygame, Darros's is mid-to-lategame), but I can try it. Unless you're interested in Doga vs. a Cav still (though I doubt it).

EDIT: I don't care who I take. I'll even take Darros if you want, since I'm guessing you kind of want Wendell.

Edited by Colonel M

Darros... vs. Wendell. Hmm...

That seems pretty difficult to do since they have different periods of awesome (Wendell's is earlygame, Darros's is mid-to-lategame), but I can try it. Unless you're interested in Doga vs. a Cav still (though I doubt it).

EDIT: I don't care who I take. I'll even take Darros if you want, since I'm guessing you kind of want Wendell.

Actually I was more so leaning towards Daros, but I can deal with the Pope.

You open?

I'm up, as I have a feeling that atleast one if not both of my current debaets will go nowhere. I haven't played FE9, though I'll do FE6, 7, 8 or 11. Any ideas for topics?

It'll go somewhere this weekend or so. Test week prevented me from working on a proper debate post.