Debate Challenges

Mekkah

Nobody's perfect. Nobody wins everything and always.

And I'm going to forfeit to Mekkah. I simply can't come up with good counter-arguments...

And I want to remind Swordsalmon, Bunny and 安室 奈美恵 that they should post in Soren vs. Marcia, Boyd vs. Titania and Dorcas vs. Oswin.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Tino, do you want a new one?

Also posted vs Reikken, turning this from tl;dr to wtl;dr.

Edited by Mekkah

I like FE4 since it's the only game I played and I have no debate about, but I'm very satisfied with FE5 or GBA ones. If debating FE4, then rather without an EXP rank, and either 1st gen or a debate between two static gen 2 characters.

I like FE4 since it's the only game I played and I have no debate about, but I'm very satisfied with FE5 or GBA ones. If debating FE4, then rather without an EXP rank, and either 1st gen or a debate between two static gen 2 characters.

It's been a long time since I've played FE4, but I suppose I can also look things up, or play through the game again while writing my arguments. Which character would you prefer to use?

Holyn (great), Julia (great), Lex (great), Midir (mid-ish) or Dew (lame). Where the () ratings are tierish things.

How about Jamka vs. Holyn? (You use Holyn, as you requested)

I doubt it, it is just funny how none of you guys really do have avatars

Seriously, I fail to see the fun in that, to be perfectly honest.

nevermind, but this topic reminds me that I have to brush up on my debating skills

I'm always up for one ^_^

"you guys" refers to who?

Mekkah and me, I suppose.