Debate Challenges

Mekkah

To be honest all I have to say is "General!Wolf" and the argument is nearly done. >_>;

If you'd like a reply that badly, I'll see to it when I have time.

Cord/Draug, not Wolf. Although you probably figured that out by now >_>

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up, as I have a feeling that atleast one if not both of my current debaets will go nowhere. I haven't played FE9, though I'll do FE6, 7, 8 or 11. Any ideas for topics?

How bout something from 11? I think Palla's kind of underrated.

I'm up, as I have a feeling that atleast one if not both of my current debaets will go nowhere. I haven't played FE9, though I'll do FE6, 7, 8 or 11. Any ideas for topics?

How bout something from 11? I think Palla's kind of underrated.

Alright. I feel like defending Julian or Vyland, so Palla vs one of those?

Sorry, been kind of busy with schoolwork and real life. Oh, and FE4.

Yo, CATS. Sorry for having to delay my post again, but school's throwing lots of homework at me. I've got two projects due on Friday, and a lot of other homework beside that. Oh, and another test tomorrow.

So sorry, but you're going to have to wait a little longer...

I'll debate RD Shinon vs Mia, Titania, Gatrie, or Ulki (I don't want to argue against a heron since dancer utility is a bitch to deal with. I don't want to argue against DB since then I have to talk about Shinon's performance in GMs vs Sothe/Zihark/Nolan's performance in DB, and this will just make a massive tldr. And I don't want to argue against Janaff because I feel Janaff is too good, but that's just me since it seems no one else agrees with me on that, given how Janaff is lower than Mia/Titania/Gatrie).

And I'm still up to debate Devdan/Danved.

Edited by 8========================D

I'll debate RD Shinon vs Mia, Titania, Gatrie, or Ulki (I don't want to argue against a heron since dancer utility is a bitch to deal with. I don't want to argue against DB since then I have to talk about Shinon's performance in GMs vs Sothe/Zihark/Nolan's performance in DB, and this will just make a massive tldr. And I don't want to argue against Janaff because I feel Janaff is too good, but that's just me since it seems no one else agrees with me on that, given how Janaff is lower than Mia/Titania/Gatrie).

And I'm still up to debate Devdan/Danved.

I could debate against Shinon, Gatrie has already been done, I don't like laguz, and Mia could get ugly, so Shinon vs. Titania could work I guess.

I don't mind debating against Devdan/Danved either, but no matchups strike me at the moment.

shinon vs titania sounds fine

you wanna go first or second? If you don't care I'm just gonna flip a coin.

For FE9, I was thinking maybe Devdan vs Largo or Tauroneo or Mia or Gatrie.

For FE10... maybe someone in Lower mid? I'd prefer not to go against a DB unit like Edward (again, tldrs) or the endgame fillers like Stefan/Nasir/etc. So this leaves Rolf, Lucia, Nealuchi, Sigrun, Mak, or Lethe.

shinon vs titania sounds fine

you wanna go first or second? If you don't care I'm just gonna flip a coin.

For FE9, I was thinking maybe Devdan vs Largo or Tauroneo or Mia or Gatrie.

For FE10... maybe someone in Lower mid? I'd prefer not to go against a DB unit like Edward (again, tldrs) or the endgame fillers like Stefan/Nasir/etc. So this leaves Rolf, Lucia, Nealuchi, Sigrun, Mak, or Lethe.

I'll go for Shinon vs. Titania, don't care who begins.

Alright, I flipped a coin. Heads I go first, tails you go first. It landed heads, so I open. I'll go make the topic now, though I'm not sure when I'll get my opener up.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'd love to continue our debaet, Saloma, but I believe 3 posts is the traditional cutoff for a formal debaet. Seems like a good stopping point anyways, both sides thoroughly covered their main points.

And now I need another debaet.

Anyone up?

same as always, FE6/7/8/11

Well, I'd love to continue our debaet, Saloma, but I believe 3 posts is the traditional cutoff for a formal debaet. Seems like a good stopping point anyways, both sides thoroughly covered their main points.

And now I need another debaet.

Anyone up?

same as always, FE6/7/8/11

I feel like debating this month. How about FE8?