Who will reach over 9000! posts

Doom103

<3 I know. I have alot of faith in you.

If Raven's life really WAS on the line, I would refuse to get 9000 posts before Fox did. I wouldn't want his life to end over some measly post dispute that hardly matters. Raven is a cool guy and I like him. I'd be tramutized by his death. As I would anyone on the forest.

I definitely think I will.

Yeah, it's a sure shot.

Lol.

If Raven's life really WAS on the line, I would refuse to get 9000 posts before Fox did. I wouldn't want his life to end over some measly post dispute that hardly matters. Raven is a cool guy and I like him. I'd be tramutized by his death. As I would anyone on the forest.

Thanks, I reckon I'd be quite traumatised, too. I'd be more "What the fuck?" as opposed to "I'm dying".

It's on the line, If you want him to live you should avoid increasing your post count and encourage Ninji to do the same ^_^

Fox will stay ahead of the game, she's a pro poster around this Forest. You underestimate her.

Fox is a worse spammer than suzaku therefor it will be fox

vincent should take her post count away just to see how long it will take her to get over us again

I got my money on fox, though it would be nice to see who of the newbies like me reaches 1000 first. ^^

I say let suzaku be unbanned and have a contest between these fellas :lol: