FEH Scrivener Template

Reddazrael

I have literally no idea if anyone here has even heard of Scrivener, much less uses it, but I have and I do, and I've found it's really handy for keeping track of FEH builds. So I figured I would share my template in the off-chance that anyone might want to use it. Along with the .scrivtemplate file, I've included an example project. It's pretty self-explanatory, but I'll explain it briefly anyway.

Here's a screenshot of the sidebar:

Spoiler

Example.png.0e1c67b44ab0a5bb53ae592f3dcef1a7.png

'Teams' is, obviously, a list of your teams. Sacrifices is the folder for the units who are going to be slaughtered sent home for the sake of skill inheritance. Completed Builds and Builds in Progress are obvious, Unit Builds are the ones you've planned in full, and Barracks is for the characters you want to use but whose builds you haven't planned yet. Multiples is to keep track of your to-be-merged characters. Sacred Seals is obvious. Templates is the folder for the template for the Hero Build sheet and the Multiples table.

If you want it, here you are: FEH Template.zip

Edited by Reddazrael