Awakening DLC Japanese + English Site Info [Topic Split]

nocturnal YL

On 3/24/2018 at 7:46 AM, Nanima said:

Wonder how the exact support distribution is going to turn out. The game has been so very weird with blessing some characters with 10+ supports while leaving others up and dry with barely 5. Feels like some weird kind of bias going on with what the devs thought would be fitting/interesting. If it was based on fan popularity, then Takumi and Camilla wouldn't be slated with the lowest number of supports among the Fates siblings (as they are the fan-favourites). If not basing it on popularity, you'd think they'd go for a mostly even number of supports among everyone, but nope. It's honestly pretty vexing.

It's probably less "who needs more supports" and more "who do we want to see these new characters support with". With so many characters and limited supports, some are going to get shafted; it's not worth overthinking, because they probably didn't put meticulous thought into who should support who and who "needs more" supports.

17 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

I'm not fluent, but I do think I'm at a decent enough level to comprehend things.

Oh, man. What a blast from the past.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/172285368852/fire-emblem-warriors-awakening-dlc-pack

The treehouse blog has an update on the DLC. We get a look at Owain's level 150 stats, some ending quotes and a few more supports. Camilla & Tharja get one on their shared obsessions, Olivia & Xander get one with some slight basis on Laslow/Inigo. And confirmation that Olivia's Dance works just like Azura's Sing

4 hours ago, r_n said:

https://nintendotreehouse.tumblr.com/post/172285368852/fire-emblem-warriors-awakening-dlc-pack

The treehouse blog has an update on the DLC. We get a look at Owain's level 150 stats, some ending quotes and a few more supports. Camilla & Tharja get one on their shared obsessions, Olivia & Xander get one with some slight basis on Laslow/Inigo. And confirmation that Olivia's Dance works just like Azura's Sing

Despite not liking either Camilla or Tharja as characters I'll admit that since Robin and Corrin got a support together that having their smother mothers with a support conversation as well is moderately amusing.

Honestly, I'm just so very stoked and cannot wait for this update not just due to getting Olivia but the sheer joy of being able to take video captures for this game. That's all I'm going to be focusing on doing Thursday night once the update downloads. There's so many different scenes I want to capture so I can watch them over and over again without the grind and unnecessary bits in between.