PoR normal mode...

DeSu

I was on the main site looking at stuff for this game, until I saw something. Something terrible.

It said PoR Normal has about the same difficulty as Lyn Normal Mode. Come on. Seriously? The only time anyone would restart LNM is if they wanna RNG stat abuse. PoR is MUCH difficult than that, unless you spam prepromotes and Laguz.

I'd say its on par with HNM. I've actually had to restart a few chapters several times because I made a mistake that led to someone dying or the AI got lucky with a critical. I take battle saves in Radiant Dawn for granted way more than I should.

Yeah, it is easy. But Lyn's Hard Easy? Lyn's mode in general is probably one of the easiest things ever in a video game, and hard mode is more liberal about it.

I'd say its on par with HNM. I've actually had to restart a few chapters several times because I made a mistake that led to someone dying or the AI got lucky with a critical. I take battle saves in Radiant Dawn for granted way more than I should.
I found HNM to be as hard as EHM myself, though.