Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer

Dragoncat

Probably. I'm not one of them, though.

If a fictional character acknowledged that they were breaking the fourth wall, would they then be breaking the fifth wall?

• Replies 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragoncat

• null

• Sooks

• DragonFlames

Some worker in a cannery factory who thought they were in a parts shop.

Why do manaketes in Awakening get engulfed in that flower... thing... when transforming?

Same reason Yakety Sax makes everything funny and Groose's theme goes with everything.

What crawled up some people's butts and died?

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Ā 

Ā 

why did you let yourself spoil parts of Xenoblade?

Because I'm an idiot I guess, or I just suck at avoiding spoilers.

Who replaced the air freshener in the bathroom with an air horn? (I want to do this someday lol)

Not sure, but I do recall one of the Mythbuster guys said when he was younger he hooked up a tuba to the toilet, so every time you flushed, the whole house heard it.

What is your opinion on bubblewrap as wallpaper? (That was the original intent behind the product.)

It'd be entertaining to poke the wall and have a sound come from it, but it'd also get annoying. It would also add a safety feature to the wall, although there are are better options for that (at least it's cheap).

Has there ever been a dragon, in myth or fiction, that has died of old age?

3 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not sure, but I do recall one of the Mythbuster guys said when he was younger he hooked up a tuba to the toilet, so every time you flushed, the whole house heard it.

I MUST DO THIS.

1 hour ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

I must've called a thousand times to tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart...

Where did the notion of bears eating honey come from?

Edited by Dragoncat

Kind of serious answer this time: Some hunters (who else would be dumb enough?) saw one climb a tree that had a bee's nest in it one day and thought it was after the honey inside. Ever since then, bears have been depicted as honey-hungry gluttons in fiction.
At least that's what I heard.

Why does everyone hate sand?

Because there isn't much material for it in FE6.

On that note, why DO people ship Roy x Idoun?
(Not that I don't think you shouldn't, it might be interesting, but still... I wonder why.)

Edited by DragonFlames

Because you have several ideas already floating around in your head about the beginning, middle, and ending of theĀ story, but only working onĀ one aspectĀ at a time can occasionally be frustrating. Here's a tip:Ā grab a piece of paper, bring up a google doc, open Word, just bring up something to write on and simply write. Don't get hung up on grammar or the finer details; just put your ideas down somewhere. Later on,Ā you can edit what you did to fix any grammatical mistakes and/or add or remove certain details. Do note; this doesn't work for everyone, and it works best for fictional stories. Don't follow this advice if you're writing a formal paper.

Why didn't Donnel dodge?