2. 2. As a Pokémon how do you want to live

• Free in the wild
    • Alongside a powerful trainer
    • In harmony with humans, but not anyone's Pokémon
    • Humans must DIE!!!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

>pretends

Well screw you too!

When you first appeared, I thought your name was Arcanine for a while.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

When you first appeared, I thought your name was Arcanine for a while.

I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to know that everyone assumes my name is just Arcanine but with a t XD

Nobody plays hearthstone... which is what I originally based it on, I know there's other references that my name can point to

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I'm sure you wouldn't be surprised to know that everyone assumes my name is just Arcanine but with a t XD

Nobody plays hearthstone... which is what I originally based it on, I know there's other references that my name can point to

I've never played Hearthstone, but I know it's also the name of an heirloom Axe in WoW, and I think it was one of the mining ores in one of the expansions.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I've never played Hearthstone, but I know it's also the name of an heirloom Axe in WoW, and I think it was one of the mining ores in one of the expansions.

Yup, that's where it's from originally. Hearthstone basically borrows everything from WoW so

Just now, Arcanite said:

Yup, that's where it's from originally. Hearthstone basically borrows everything from WoW so

Hearthstone is just a boring Yugi-oh

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I played WoW when it first came out for like a month, then went back to it during Wrath of the Lich King.  I don't really play much anymore since having kids makes it hard to play anything that can't be paused.

25 minutes ago, Nym said:

Hearthstone is just a boring Yugi-oh

Simplified*

By now Yu Gi Oh probably has A LOT more gimmicks you can run. The problem is actually getting the cards for these gimmicks, which takes munnies. 

Hearthstone is based online and getting cards is a lot easier since you can make them for yourself and buy them in packs. Sure there's not a ridiculous amount of different decks you can build but they separate standard play (using cards from specific expansions) and wild (lets you use any cards you want)

If you're cool like me you only play wild and spam totem deck

I'll destroy you with my totem deck

26 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I played WoW when it first came out for like a month, then went back to it during Wrath of the Lich King.  I don't really play much anymore since having kids makes it hard to play anything that can't be paused.

Only ever got to play the demo LOL But I watched friends play it for years... always seemed fun. Tried it myself and I'd say it's enjoyable

I'm not gonna bother funneling any money though LOL

41 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Simplified*

By now Yu Gi Oh probably has A LOT more gimmicks you can run. The problem is actually getting the cards for these gimmicks, which takes munnies. 

Hearthstone is based online and getting cards is a lot easier since you can make them for yourself and buy them in packs. Sure there's not a ridiculous amount of different decks you can build but they separate standard play (using cards from specific expansions) and wild (lets you use any cards you want)

If you're cool like me you only play wild and spam totem deck

I'll destroy you with my totem deck

Only ever got to play the demo LOL But I watched friends play it for years... always seemed fun. Tried it myself and I'd say it's enjoyable

I'm not gonna bother funneling any money though LOL

Yeah yugi oh got so complex over the years. My friends bought so many cards XD

19 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I went through a brief Yugi-oh fad, shorter than it was for Pokemon cards. Never played the actual card games, had no interest in that, only collected them in both cases.

I still enjoy a good ole yugioh duel. Still got my deck set up. 

I like a longer game of 8000 life points 

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

49 minutes ago, NinjaMonkey said:

You know, you're getting awfully emotional for a robot.

If I were emotionless in an online setting Id never be able to become friendly with you humans

Im not on here for no reason yknow