SF BBCode Overview

mampfoid

Hi everybody,

is there a kind of overview which BBCode tags work in this forum? I know some formatting tags like bold, underlined, italics and spoiler are working, but [table] doesn't work for some reason. 

Alright, looks like I can do it, but that's because I have access to some shenanigans.  What did you need the table for?

Edited by eclipse

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Alright, looks like I can do it, but that's because I have access to some shenanigans.  What did you need the table for?

I wanted to update my FEH project post to add an overview of my One Turn Clears of Infernal GHB/LHB/BHB maps. A table would have been perfect (with columns like map name, status, video link, discussion link etc.), but since it's not possible it would have been nice to see what possibilities I had to make it less of a mess. 

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

I wanted to update my FEH project post to add an overview of my One Turn Clears of Infernal GHB/LHB/BHB maps. A table would have been perfect (with columns like map name, status, video link, discussion link etc.), but since it's not possible it would have been nice to see what possibilities I had to make it less of a mess. 

Best option IMO is to link a spreadsheet in your sig.  You'll have way more control over the formatting, and you don't have to worry about forum themes messing with your post.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Best option IMO is to link a spreadsheet in your sig.  You'll have way more control over the formatting, and you don't have to worry about forum themes messing with your post.

You mean like a google docs spreadsheet? That would be an idea, thanks. 

I won't use my Sig though. As long as Sigs are invisible on mobile (which I use most of the time), the project thread will do.