ETRIAN ODYSSEY CROSS NEWS #1: Hero Stats and a bit more

Kazuya

Hi, so until the game releases I'll be trying my hardest to find new information and present all the updates! I'll be linking my original post (It got merged into another post so I'll be posting that but it still has all the info, you just need to find it cuz blaaaah) from yesterday here, as this is basically an add-on to that. 

EOXTransparent.jpg.98d06e46a92e2ed3e8d974ee8b9c6d23.jpgHere is the JPG for the title if you needed it for whatever reason. 

EOXBreakAndBoost.jpg.ba4e5a34beafc9b0e576ea451d9e0bac.jpgThis screen was seen in the trailer but it's the confirmation (again again again) that Force Boost and Force Break are returning! 

EOXNewMechStrata.jpg.e704481afbce7ea0507a24b0980b5ab3.jpgHere is the new Mechanical stratum, it doesn't have a name yet, or at least I don't think it does. 

EOXMantisThing.jpg.db06f1f5dfd1d6c3bdf56c21130d4da2.jpgThis looks like a new boss, but it could be an FOE. It's in the mechanical strata. 

EOXWorldMap.jpg.78bfc4d9b359d7ecf81d55d92d591c87.jpgA quick glance at the world map, I myself don't know written Japanese, only a bit of it verbally so anyone who can translate is best to ask about all the text. 

EOXHeroStats.jpg.d1c50277868d32953a0d230f2f3ac811.jpgAnd the most important of all, the Hero level 1 stats, which are okay for a level 1. Definitely a bit tankier than a Landsknecht. 

There was an odd tidbit that will give us our plot of the game I found on the Amazon listing for the game. "Can you unravel the mystery of ancient civilization?"

So, we will be traveling to figure out an ancient civilization...probably our humanity as EO is post-apocalyptic. 

Anyway, all of these images are directly from the listing from Japanese websites promoted by the official webpage. https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07C1W5V8H/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1523333322&sr=8-2&keywords=世界樹の迷宮X

Something I didn't add that I should have is that all the artists have been named but I don't really care about the DLC minus the Re:Fantasy one.