Legendary Hero Predictions

Sunwoo

Basically, I have way too much time and I could be completely wrong, but using the information from the legendary heroes we have now, and my own assumption, I came up with this. Naturally, I could always be wrong in which case this thread was a waste of time, but at least it was fun to think about it.

18 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The pattern I've noticed and am assuming so far is that each element will be represented by four heroes, one from each color of orb, and each will give a different stat boost. However, blessing and color combinations will not repeat across elements.

Ike and Grima are both earth heroes, the first duplicate element. This leads me to assume that our remaining legendary earth heroes will be blue and green, and give defense and resistance blessings. However, because Ephraim is already a blue legendary hero who gives a defense boost, the blue earth legendary hero will give a resistance boost, and the green one a defense boost. If the blue earth legendary hero gives a resistance boost, and with Fjorm and Ephraim's elements and boosts also confirmed, the blue wind hero will boost attack.

If my predictions are at all accurate, then this is what we should expect.

Earth:
Blue hero boosts res
Green hero boosts defense

Wind
Blue hero boosts attack
Red hero boosts speed
Colorless hero boosts defense

Fire
Red hero boosts res
Green hero boosts speed
Colorless hero boosts attack

Water