Question about warning level

sandmanccl

Gee, thanks for that Locke Cole. I appreciate it.

Mine hasn't seemed to drop even when I'm on good behavior. I had 30% before the server moved, then it mysteriously jumped up to 40% when I was able to log in again, and I know the most recent 10% was for telling Mekkah off during a spat in a thread unrelated to the one we were arguing in.

I'm just concerned because I'd rather not get kicked out.

edit: and now it's mysteriously down to 20%. *boggle* It was totally 50% earlier today.

Edited by sandmanccl

Gee, thanks for that Locke Cole. I appreciate it.

Mine hasn't seemed to drop even when I'm on good behavior. I had 30% before the server moved, then it mysteriously jumped up to 40% when I was able to log in again, and I know the most recent 10% was for telling Mekkah off during a spat in a thread unrelated to the one we were arguing in.

I'm just concerned because I'd rather not get kicked out.

edit: and now it's mysteriously down to 20%. *boggle* It was totally 50% earlier today.

I can't really comment on any of that, as I wasn't the one who warned you. You do know that you can check your own warn logs by clicking on the number next to the warn bar, right?

I have a warn from last month and it haven't expired. Why?

Warned on Oct 8 2008, 06:07 PM

It should had expired by now. Besides, it was my duty to defend the troops fighting for America over the years!

Edited by Snow_Storm

It seems logical to me that the warned user has to contact a moderator in order to have the warn get removed, not the other way around -_-

Generally I only lower warns if the last warn was made over a month ago. So if you have a warn from, say, 1 month ago, but you were warned a couple of days ago, the first warn would remain.

Of course, the other admins/mods probably work differently.

Anyway, there will probably be a fixed penalty system in the near future.