If the Males in Awakening/Females in Fates had their own kids?

What would they be like? (Except for Chrom and Male Robin in Awakening, and Azura and Female Corrin in Fates, of course). You might also put the avatarsexuals here.

Hmm....lemme start with the royal sisters in Fates:

Camilla: A small female Wyvern Rider with massive strength. Is quite cheerful, and has a fascination with animals.

Elise: A tomboyish dark mage. Unlike her mother, she's quite aggressive, but has a soft spot for her friends.

Hinoka: An clumsy Pegasus Rider. She's quite insecure about not being as good as her mother.

Sakura: A shrine maiden. Unlike her mother, she gets annoyed at the fighters for constantly being reckless and needing to be healed.

Edited by CyberController

This is a topic I've actually thought about somewhat but never really came up with ideas for. I'd definitely like to see a hack that does this though.

Anna: Her child is just another Anna. Awakening Child Anna could be a Merchant to give players access to an otherwise unused class and Fates Child Anna could be something incredibly different to traditional Anna associated classes like a Diviner or a Troubadour. (Alternatively they could be switched to maintain the classes present in the game already)

Gaius: I could see him having a very soft-hearted daughter (also a thief) that sneaks Gaius' candy to nearby villages affected badly by the war effort as something of an apology for the trouble they've caused.

Vaike: Since Vaike himself is usally very loud and... Vaike-ish. It'd be a nice counterweight if he had a quiet son that enjoys reading and is the furthest thing from Vaike as you could expect. A Dark Mage would go well the fact that he's very angry at Vaike for claiming to be the best warrior out there and dying in battle. He took to reading for coping and it just stuck with him being a somewhat gifted mage all around.

Kellam: So you remember how I  just did the whole thing for Vaike just now? Yeah. Kellam's the complete inverse. His daughter would be a very noticable and very rowdy Cavalier that just loves getting into a scrap, often betting money on herself in brash confidence.

Priam: Honestly, I could see him having a son with a very Ike and Greil relationship to him. Perhaps mirroring it to some degree as a further nod to it. Definitely would have to be a Mercenary.

Ricken: A large built Barbarian who doesn't like to fight. Ricken's polar opposite.

Gregor: a scary looking thief that has even more broken speech than Gregor.

Frederick: Instead of being Chrom's logical side, Frederick's son is Lucina's emotional support.

Donnel: a refined gentleman and a magic user (Donnel can't use magic outside of DF).

Rinkah: A classic axe-wielder archetype with a high magic base.

Effie: skinny troubadour who is very meek.

Charlotte: A charitable and selfless person.

Nyx: An old man who screwed up on a spell, but just as wise as she is.

Why is it that at least half of these are nothing but the polar opposite of their parent? That kind of character creation is frankly a bit lazy.

Lon'qu: A daughter who read many legends of the travels of the hero Eliwood growing up, and sees herself as the reincarnation of the Sword Demon, Karel. Somewhat similar to Owain in terms of battle theatrics(Hark, all ye who would face the Demon herself! I accept your wish to perish, and claim your souls for the afterlife! FEAST, BLADE, FEEEAST!!!), but much more toned down outside of battle. Named Klare because lols.

Kagero: A daughter who earnestly trains to become the next of the Kagero line to serve the Hoshidan Royal family, but is very self-deprecating where Ninja things are involved as she sees herself as very inferior to her mother, despite her relative natural prowess. Similar to Caeldori where her Ninja training is involved, but very proud of herself in other areas she excels at, such as art and cooking.

7 minutes ago, SoulWeaver said:

Lon'qu: A daughter who read many legends of the travels of the hero Eliwood growing up, and sees herself as the reincarnation of the Sword Demon, Karel. Somewhat similar to Owain in terms of battle theatrics(Hark, all ye who would face the Demon herself! I accept your wish to perish, and claim your souls for the afterlife! FEAST, BLADE, FEEEAST!!!), but much more toned down outside of battle. Named Klare because lols.

I'm literally picturing this scenario with Lissa and Lon'qu as a pairing just because I want the supports between her and Owain. This is priceless.

3 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

I'm literally picturing this scenario with Lissa and Lon'qu as a pairing just because I want the supports between her and Owain. This is priceless.

Good heavens, Lissa x Lon'qu equals those two as siblings...what have I done?!

I know my good friend @Anacybele created a Frederick daughter!

Stahl: A girl who inherited her father's big appetite and is a decent cook. Tries to teach Kjelle how to cook better but fails epicly and hilariously.

6 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I know my good friend @Anacybele created a Frederick daughter!

Yup!

Spoiler

fire_emblem__awakening_oc___antoinette_b

This art is kinda old now, but I think it's aged okay. Her name is Antoinette. The name comes from the French queen, Marie Antoinette. I gave the names of Frederick's family a royal theme since Frederick's name itself is also the name of a real life German king and even means "peaceful ruler." His mother is Marie (from again, Marie Antoinette) and his father is James (from the English king of the same name). His sister is Isabelle, from a Spanish queen.

I just couldn't imagine Frederick NOT having a cute daughter to be overprotective of and most particularly around boys. XD And of course, Annie here also has a big interest in, yeah, boys! lol I also ship her with Inigo for more funny overprotectiveness shenanigans from Frederick! He'd totally tell Inigo that if he breaks his daughter's heart, he'll break him. lol

Antoinette also loves horses and is a troubador. She doesn't really like fighting and doesn't want to lead the army like her father does (her sibling, in my case Morgan, does that instead). She just wants to be as good at serving Lucina as Frederick was to Chrom, though she's not quite as overbearing as her father. She will do a lot of work/duties if she wants though, and talks in a similar manner to him. She's also close friends with Lucina and Severa and has a little crush on Inigo. Oh, and she likes everything to be neat and nice looking. She hates dirtiness. She's always worried about her appearance too so boys can think she's cute. lol She's probably too full of her liking for hanging around boys and such though, so she kinda tends to put herself in rather vulnerable positions (making some of Frederick's overprotectiveness kinda justified, really. :P).

Antoinette also hates admitting it, but while she would act like she hates her father sometimes, she's really a daddy's little girl and loves him dearly. She carries a piece of his armor that was broken off when he died in Lucina's future, and she also has a scarf he made her. She also rides Frederick's horse in that future. The Antoinette in the player's timeline rides her own steed, of course, since Frederick isn't dead. She named that mare Elincia since she'd learned the Tellius queen's story and decided she really liked her.

To recruit Antoinette, Chrom and the gang find her trying to run from bandits who are after her horse (to try making money off the poor steed) and they have to help her. Chrom or Frederick would talk to her to get her to join them.

She has high defense for a troubador thanks to her father, and decent magic, average speed and res, and decent strength. She really would be best in a physical class despite her dislike of fighting, maybe unless she has a magic mother. lol

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yup!

Reveal hidden contents

fire_emblem__awakening_oc___antoinette_b

This art is kinda old now, but I think it's aged okay. Her name is Antoinette. The name comes from the French queen, Marie Antoinette. I gave the names of Frederick's family a royal theme since Frederick's name itself is also the name of a real life German king and even means "peaceful ruler." His mother is Marie (from again, Marie Antoinette) and his father is James (from the English king of the same name). His sister is Isabelle, from a Spanish queen.

I just couldn't imagine Frederick NOT having a cute daughter to be overprotective of and most particularly around boys. XD And of course, Annie here also has a big interest in, yeah, boys! lol I also ship her with Inigo for more funny overprotectiveness shenanigans from Frederick! He'd totally tell Inigo that if he breaks his daughter's heart, he'll break him. lol

Antoinette also loves horses and is a troubador. She doesn't really like fighting and doesn't want to lead the army like her father does (her sibling, in my case Morgan, does that instead). She just wants to be as good at serving Lucina as Frederick was to Chrom, though she's not quite as overbearing as her father. She will do a lot of work/duties if she wants though, and talks in a similar manner to him. She's also close friends with Lucina and Severa and has a little crush on Inigo. Oh, and she likes everything to be neat and nice looking. She hates dirtiness. She's always worried about her appearance too so boys can think she's cute. lol She's probably too full of her liking for hanging around boys and such though, so she kinda tends to put herself in rather vulnerable positions (making some of Frederick's overprotectiveness kinda justified, really. :P).

Antoinette also hates admitting it, but while she would act like she hates her father sometimes, she's really a daddy's little girl and loves him dearly. She carries a piece of his armor that was broken off when he died in Lucina's future, and she also has a scarf he made her. She also rides Frederick's horse in that future. The Antoinette in the player's timeline rides her own steed, of course, since Frederick isn't dead. She named that mare Elincia since she'd learned the Tellius queen's story and decided she really liked her.

To recruit Antoinette, Chrom and the gang find her trying to run from bandits who are after her horse (to try making money off the poor steed) and they have to help her. Chrom or Frederick would talk to her to get her to join them.

She has high defense for a troubador thanks to her father, and decent magic, average speed and res, and decent strength. She really would be best in a physical class despite her dislike of fighting, maybe unless she has a magic mother. lol

Never mind.

Edited by omegaxis1

2 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I didn't realize at first that spoiler box had a picture, so I just saw a blank and thought that the description was for there. Then I saw the picture.

Oh, okay. xP

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

Been a while since you showed Frederick's daughter. And yeah, the artstyle is still good. 

Yeah, I basically used Kozaki's style the best I could. lol Thanks!

Ana blowing all of the others in this thread right out of the water xD

I see in the art she has Frederick's hair color! But if it's Ana's headcanon I think her hair would be a seafoam green like her MU Kelli who marries Frederick. Right?

Edited by Dragoncat

10 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

I see in the art she has Frederick's hair color! But if it's Ana's headcanon I think her hair would be a seafoam green like her MU Kelli who marries Frederick. Right?

Yep, and I have a version of her with that color!

Spoiler

9gprpra.png

She actually looks really good with it imo. Coincidence that she does though, I chose purple for her main color because she's feminine and all and Maribelle already took pink. Then I realized later "oh, that looks awesome with Kelli's hair color too!" :P

'Boro's kid would be a bored shop clerk who has a terrifying grin that makes you think he/she is a serial killer.  In that kid's paralogue, you have to save him/her from Nohrian bandits who are actually assassins hired by a Nohrian noble.

Basilio's kid would have a third eye like Tien Shinhan from DBZ, and he'd always crash the Feroxi tournaments because he wants a piece of the action.  Also makes holes in the ceiling because he is always trying to throw his sword in the air like a certain mercenary hero we all know.

Ophelia's kid would have an existential crisis knowing that his/her great grandmother is not only alive, but roughly his/her same age.  Assuming the next game will just continue Owain's insane familial cycle in a future game with Ophelia being a primary parent.

Oh, this is something I theorized a long time ago, though it was only for Fates so I’ll stick to those.

Hinoka: A daughter who is also a pegasus knight. They share a dynamic where they both adore each other, Hinoka feels insecure due to her daughter being more beautiful and popular while her child feels inferior as a soldier and doesn’t feel like she’s worthy compared to her mother.

Camilla: A son who is a mercenary. He’s extremely attractive and thus well liked by women. His traits include being very protective of his family members, especially his mother and cousins, as well as being a little oblivious to romantic insinuations.

Sakura: A son who is a mage. Unlike his mother, he’s much more mischievous and likes to pull practical jokes on unsuspecting members in the army. However, he  does this to not be a naughty pest but to help people laugh during a time where laughter is often scarce.

Elise: A daughter who is a troubadour. She’s the polar opposite of her mother, basically a tsundere. She’s often harsh and snarky, especially to Elise. This is actually done with good intentions, as she simply wishes for the people grow thicker skin and overcome negativity.

Felicia: A daughter who is a mercenary. Disinterested in being a maid like her mother, she tries to reach her potential as a sellsword. She’s adventurous go-getter who’s confused by Felicia’s stubbornness to continue being a servant. While she’s outgoing and in decent shape, she fairs poorly in  hot and even warm weather due to being in cold climates since birth, and is thus prone to fainting. 

Mozu: N/A (I don’t really got anything for her kid lol)

Kagero: A daughter who is a ninja. She likes to paint like her mother, though her style is more conventional and stunning. She’s also somewhat uncharacteristic as a ninja, being loose-lipped, showy, and a little loud.

Setsuna: A son who is an apothecary. Like his mother, he’s a notorious daydreamer, but he’s a bit sharper than Setsuna and tries to apply his dreams to reality. He attempts to create many concoctions and ideas, though they mostly end up useless or flawed. He likes to try to please his mother by sharing them with her first, though she struggles to pay attention.

Oboro: A daughter who is a spear fighter. She rivals her mother as a pioneer in fashion, with her style being less conservative.  The two often collaborate and dote on each other. Granted that Takumi doesn’t marry Oboro, she’ll have a crush on Kiragi. 

Hana: A son who is a pegasus knight. A bit cynical but helpful and fair. He boasts his mother’s strength, but he hardly trains (much to Hana’s frustration). Truth is he’s far from lazy but simply doesn’t like doing things he finds unnecessary. He’s also the best friend of Sakura’s son and is often his partner in crime for the tricks he pulls.

Rinkah: A son who is an oni savage. Much like his mother being rowdy, fiery, and proud of his tribe. However, he’s much more extroverted and likes to be in friendly competitions.

Orochi: N/A (Not interested enough to create her kid atm)

I’ll do the rest of the Nohr ladies later. :P

On 5/4/2018 at 3:33 PM, Dragoncat said:

In my defense, I don't usually think up direct children, preferring to focus more on somewhat distant descendants such as Aer. I'm also not the greatest artist out there, and don't usually have spare money for commissioning things, so I can't provide any visuals to back up written descriptions. I had a friend who used to be fine with running up a couple drawings for me here and there, which can be found on my DA instead of here since they aren't Fire Emblem characters, but she has other things going on and can't do so for me any more.

Either way, nice job, Ana! I'll have to see if I can't come up with something to match it sooner or later.

8 hours ago, SoulWeaver said:

Either way, nice job, Ana! I'll have to see if I can't come up with something to match it sooner or later.

Thanks! :) It's not a competition or anything though, so there's no need to feel like you have to match or beat me. But if you want to, be my guest. :P