Fire Emblem Academy

Deity

Now that you mention it, it also looks like he's asking to become a moderator, or at least somebody with privileges, which is a big no as well.

For this we would need groups of course, which I could very well handle if you so let us carry on with this. I would divide the peeps that want to participate into groups.

I dont need to be a mod to run such a thing. All that is required is a little organization, that is all.

And no, I dont want to be a mod, I'm happy as a member.

As to me dancing around your point, I really dont see how you think I did dance, seeing that I simply said that I had the brains to run the place.

If that's true, then forget the post in which I quoted Ocelot the Viper.

Cough

<_<

As to me dancing around your point, I really dont see how you think I did dance, seeing that I simply said that I had the brains to run the place.

No, you said others had no brains. The concept is the same, but the statement is entirely different. It makes you seem like an over-confident, arrogant person.

Edited by Tino

I think a clearer outline of how such a thing as this might be organized would be useful (if you can spare the time to perhaps come up with a more thorough example plan). A fair degree if planning would be necessary for a proposition like this to function well. At the moment it sounds too haphazard to be considered in a positive light.

Edited by Wist

Cough

<_<

I had to make my point. You seemed to let everyone know after all that I was after a Mod position, which is incorrect by your part, good sire.

Cough

<_<

No, you said others had no brains. The concept is the same, but the statement is entirely different. It makes you seem like an over-confident, arrogant person.

Everyone knows I am arrogant, egotistical, etc. I know I can run the place, it is you who is too negative to understand. You simply say that it wont stand, that it will fail...how do you know this if the place aint even up? We dont even know if Vincent will allow it, you are getting far ahead of yourself, T.

I think a clearer outline of how such a thing as this might be organized would be useful (if you can spare the time to perhaps come up with a more thorough example plan). A fair degree if planning would be necessary for a proposition like this to function well. At the moment it sounds too haphazard to be considered in a positive light.

If Vincent asks me to do more explaining, then yes, by all means I shall. XD

Yes, and I admitted I made a mistake there already. Your point?

Uh, to think before you act? ;)

Everyone knows I am arrogant, egotistical, etc. I know I can run the place, it is you who is too negative to understand. You simply say that it wont stand, that it will fail...how do you know this if the place aint even up? We dont even know if Vincent will allow it, you are getting far ahead of yourself, T.

You're getting just as far ahead of yourself as me. How do you know you'll be able to run it?

And I say that it will fail because I've seen such projects fail over a gaquatrozillion (not a real number, but you get the point) times. And you act as if Vincent is the only one here who makes decisions, but there are five other staff members as well.

If Vincent asks me to do more explaining, then yes, by all means I shall. XD

You're forgetting some people. Five, to be precise

Uh, to think before you act? ;)

Good job contradicting yourself. You haven't even cared to explain how you want to organize the whole thing.

And for the record, I don't say all this because I don't like you. You know I love you <3

Edited by Tino

You're getting just as far ahead of yourself as me. How do you know you'll be able to run it?

And I say that it will fail because I've seen such projects fail over a gaquatrozillion (not a real number, but you get the point) times. And you act as if Vincent is the only one here who makes decisions, but there are five other staff members as well.

You're forgetting some people. Five, to be precise

Good job contradicting yourself. You haven't even cared to explain how you want to organize the whole thing.

And for the record, I don't say all this because I don't like you. You know I love you <3

1. Trust me, I know I can. I would be stupid to propose something that I am not gonna be able to run and maintain going strong. But its not just about me, its about whoever joins and helps out with the project, either as members for the project or staff, although you know what I mean by "staff" I dont mean to make people mods or something, just a chosen few who want to help out.

2. Yes, you are right, many have failed. But if you dont try, you are already failing, and I aint a guy who fails easily. ^^

If I act that way, its because I believe he is the leader here, the big boss, I've seen him make decisions left and right. Not that the others dont count, but Vincent is the top dawg, if you get my meaning, that is why I proposed this directly at him, cause I thought he alone made the over all decision. That is why I didn't explain things with much more details, because I thought to let him know about it in simple words. If he'd agree, or demand to know more about the project, I intended to explain to him.

3. I aint mad, Tino. I know you are a good guy. Heck, you decided to help me build my damn site, do you think I dislike you? Hell no, you are one cool guy who is supporting me on times of need. ^^