Drama CDs

http://www.intsys.co.jp/works/sound/echoes-doramacd.html

With Awakening, Fates, and now Echoes having one. What do you think of them? I find them to be interesting because they fill some minor details not covered by the game. Shame they will most likely not have a dud for them. What do you think of them?

I think it's nice. It lets them develop the characters without spending massive budget for a manga or anime. It's a shame I don't understand spoken Japanese, ahaha.

BTW, I'm working on an article for the Echoes drama CD, but here's the description:

Valentia Year 401

Chancellor Desaix has been defeated and Zofia Castle has been reclaimed.

The Deliverance led by Alm crushed General Berkut at the Rigelian borders and has started to advance into the Rigelian Empire. As the march into enemy territory is progressing smoothly, trouble breaks out within the Kingdom of Zofia. Clive, a key member of the Deliverance, sorties a part of the Deliverance to resolve the situation.

During the march, Alm discovers a village that has been turned into an imperial base, and prompted by Lukas, must make a terrible decision whether to burn down the village---

As soon as Alm entered the empire, somebody was waiting for him to step foot in Rigel Forest...

Authored by the development staff, an original story encompassing a whopping 90 minutes! Alm's inner conflict, Lukas's anger, Forsyth's anguish, Python's chivlary, and Faye and Silque's girl talk!? This is an original drama CD that occurs during Act 4, when the Deliverance spend several days in Rigel Forest.

The bonus track "The Voice Calling for You" is a vocal track included for the first time! This previously unheard song that tells another ending will soon come to light...!

Disk 1

Invaders
Nimble Assassin
Baffling Forest
Whereabouts of Justice
Premonition
What to Believe

Disk 2

Towards the Light
Battle at Dawn
Encounter and Farewell
"The Voice Calling You"

Edited by VincentASM

I love drama CDs cause they add more development to the story and characters which is always a good thing. My only issue is that I have to rely on fan translations to fully experience them. Nothing wrong with fan translations or anything I just wish there was a way for us to get an official western release but alas that will never happen.